From music players to sound recording
Aug 26th, 2020, 10:46 pm
ukalele wrote:I still get visual spotify premium ads

That's pretty rubbish - I would have a 'gentle word' with the person that modded it and tell them of your grievance about how you downloaded an app for free from the net and it didn't work quite as well as how you wanted, then threaten the modder that if he/she doesn't get it sorted out 'pronto' that you will be annoyed and never use the crappy mods that they released ever again.

That'll teach them - the bastards!
Aug 26th, 2020, 10:46 pm

Aug 27th, 2020, 1:13 am
Atleast check other comments before commenting, if there were ads, many would have reported it but no one has cause there are NO ads, so it`s a problem on your side not in any of the mods, had to face mrdude's wrath for stupid reason lol
Aug 27th, 2020, 1:13 am
Aug 27th, 2020, 4:19 am
mrdude wrote:

That's pretty rubbish - I would have a 'gentle word' with the person that modded it and tell them of your grievance about how you downloaded an app for free from the net and it didn't work quite as well as how you wanted, then threaten the modder that if he/she doesn't get it sorted out 'pronto' that you will be annoyed and never use the crappy mods that they released ever again.

That'll teach them - the bastards!
And surely many of those who complain and threaten to "not use these mods anymore" are the first to run to download the new versions released lol.
The only way to get "visual ads" with the latest mods, is if you go and try to change the audio quality to "Very High" and then a window comes up saying it's a premium feature, which people constantly ask and complain about it in each post. READ each post first so you will save many complaints and questions.
Outside of that, there are no other "visual ads", or "audio ads" between one song and the other song. And if it happens to you, unfortunately you may have incompatibilities with your device, or simply bad luck.
Aug 27th, 2020, 4:19 am
Aug 27th, 2020, 1:38 pm
What's the difference between the mod lite and the other normal version?
Aug 27th, 2020, 1:38 pm
Aug 27th, 2020, 1:47 pm
krusion wrote:What's the difference between the mod lite and the other normal version?

It's on the main page, above the download links, but basically the mod lite is a cleaner version with some stuff removed:

Mod Info:
Based on Unlocked Mod (credits MrDude);
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (24.0 MB total apk size);
Disabled / Removed unwanted Receivers and Services;
Analytics Disabled;
All ads and services calls from activity removed;
Google Play Services dependencies removed;
Support for armeabi-v7a device only;
Languages: En, Ru.
Aug 27th, 2020, 1:47 pm
Aug 27th, 2020, 2:38 pm
does anyone happen to know what the last version is that still supports the repeat and shuffle buttons for free users? and also shows the recently played under "your library"? I have been using version 8.4.75.670 released by mrdude and Balatan for over a year. Thanks
Aug 27th, 2020, 2:38 pm
Aug 28th, 2020, 12:28 am
mrdude wrote:

That`s pretty rubbish - I would have a `gentle word` with the person that modded it and tell them of your grievance about how you downloaded an app for free from the net and it didn`t work quite as well as how you wanted, then threaten the modder that if he/she doesn`t get it sorted out `pronto` that you will be annoyed and never use the crappy mods that they released ever again.

That`ll teach them - the bastards!
I don`t have any reason to lie. Make any joke you want but like I said, I still get an ad to buy premium when I open the app.
Aug 28th, 2020, 12:28 am
Aug 28th, 2020, 1:15 am
Anyone else get audio ads between songs when outputting to Sonos? I don't get ads when listening on my phone; just on Sonos. Otherwise this is perfect -- thanks so much!
Aug 28th, 2020, 1:15 am
Aug 28th, 2020, 4:20 am
ukalele wrote:I don`t have any reason to lie. Make any joke you want but like I said, I still get an ad to buy premium when I open the app.
Then most likely it's something related between the server that delivers the data at your device. Because I have the latest mod version running on 3 devices and so far I haven't had those problems. Or maybe you have bad luck too.
jmeixner wrote:Anyone else get audio ads between songs when outputting to Sonos? I don't get ads when listening on my phone; just on Sonos. Otherwise this is perfect -- thanks so much!
If you use Spotify Connect to stream songs to any device, it's most likely that you will hear audio ads, since when using it the streaming skips the phone (where patched app is) and stream directly from server, so it returns to hear the ads. The solution for this is to use the native bluetooth stream of your device. The same thing happens when casting to devices like Chromecast, Google Home, Alexa, etc. An user posted some time ago that using the Google Home app in PlayStore he could stream from that app to his smart speaker and didn't hear any ads.
Aug 28th, 2020, 4:20 am
Aug 28th, 2020, 5:41 am
Dntx25 wrote:
ukalele wrote:I don`t have any reason to lie. Make any joke you want but like I said, I still get an ad to buy premium when I open the app.
Then most likely it's something related between the server that delivers the data at your device. Because I have the latest mod version running on 3 devices and so far I haven't had those problems. Or maybe you have bad luck too.
jmeixner wrote:Anyone else get audio ads between songs when outputting to Sonos? I don't get ads when listening on my phone; just on Sonos. Otherwise this is perfect -- thanks so much!
If you use Spotify Connect to stream songs to any device, it's most likely that you will hear audio ads, since when using it the streaming skips the phone (where patched app is) and stream directly from server, so it returns to hear the ads. The solution for this is to use the native bluetooth stream of your device. The same thing happens when casting to devices like Chromecast, Google Home, Alexa, etc. An user posted some time ago that using the Google Home app in PlayStore he could stream from that app to his smart speaker and didn't hear any ads.

Makes sense. Unfortunately Sonos doesn't allow you to directly send your phone output to the speaker (at least not on Android), so there's no alternative. I'll deal with the ads. Thanks!
Aug 28th, 2020, 5:41 am
Aug 29th, 2020, 8:42 pm
jmeixner wrote:
Dntx25 wrote:
Then most likely it`s something related between the server that delivers the data at your device. Because I have the latest mod version running on 3 devices and so far I haven`t had those problems. Or maybe you have bad luck too.
jmeixner wrote:Anyone else get audio ads between songs when outputting to Sonos? I don`t get ads when listening on my phone; just on Sonos. Otherwise this is perfect -- thanks so much!
If you use Spotify Connect to stream songs to any device, it`s most likely that you will hear audio ads, since when using it the streaming skips the phone (where patched app is) and stream directly from server, so it returns to hear the ads. The solution for this is to use the native bluetooth stream of your device. The same thing happens when casting to devices like Chromecast, Google Home, Alexa, etc. An user posted some time ago that using the Google Home app in PlayStore he could stream from that app to his smart speaker and didn`t hear any ads.

Makes sense. Unfortunately Sonos doesn`t allow you to directly send your phone output to the speaker (at least not on Android), so there`s no alternative. I`ll deal with the ads. Thanks!
Try this https://www.airaudio.eu/

Don`t
know if exactly what I searched for... But I habe read years ago about a tool that can send any phone audio to Sonos speakers.
Aug 29th, 2020, 8:42 pm
Aug 30th, 2020, 11:30 am
Still getting a "You discovered a premium feature!" message after some time. How do I fix this without making a new account every 2 seconds?
Aug 30th, 2020, 11:30 am
Aug 30th, 2020, 11:44 am
scionae wrote:Still getting a "You discovered a premium feature!" message after some time. How do I fix this without making a new account every 2 seconds?
On clicking what you are getting this?
Aug 30th, 2020, 11:44 am
Aug 31st, 2020, 2:41 am
ukalele wrote:I still get an ad to buy premium when I open the app.

can confirm, not a major issue though

Dntx25 wrote:Then most likely it's something related between the server that delivers the data at your device.

obviously. doubt this cant be fixed client side.
Aug 31st, 2020, 2:41 am
Sep 3rd, 2020, 10:45 pm
I've read that the very high quality option is now a server side feature. What about in older versions? I still get high quality stream if using a version like 8.5.29.828 (which is the one i'm using now)?
Sep 3rd, 2020, 10:45 pm