From music players to sound recording
Feb 22nd, 2021, 8:50 pm
Hi! Is there any way to have Spotify modded to not pause on audio focus? Long story short, I'm hacking my treadmill tablet to listen to my own music and I have no USB access to mess around with adb, but I can install downloaded apks. I've thrown the modded Spotify on there (THANKS!) and it works...until the treadmill program steals audio focus.
Feb 22nd, 2021, 8:50 pm
May 29th, 2021, 12:12 am
Unlimited skips, no ads, select songs.
Works perfect. No lyrics.
May 29th, 2021, 12:12 am
May 29th, 2021, 4:28 am
Sarah56 wrote:Unlimited skips, no ads, select songs.
Works perfect. No lyrics.

... "To have lyrics you can change the country (Edit profile - Country or region) on the Spotify web page to one of the ones which have this and use VPN from that country. I set it to India, logged in with India VPN and I have lyrics even after changed the ip back to Europe and reinstalled the app. I think it is good for 14 days... "

" From what I know lyrics are available only in some countries: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, El Salvador, Uruguay, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong."
I read they also do some A-B testing in other countries (Canada, SUA, I tried with my account, didn't worked).
May 29th, 2021, 4:28 am