From music players to sound recording
May 5th, 2021, 1:35 pm
RishavG wrote:
BadVibes1919 wrote:Feed feature stopped working :(
Spotify nuked it

Hi RishavG - are xCFFF0E / mrdude / Sherlock working on an updated build? I think we are at 8.6.24 currently. Cheers.
May 5th, 2021, 1:35 pm
May 6th, 2021, 4:14 am
Tunelover wrote:
RishavG wrote:
BadVibes1919 wrote:Feed feature stopped working :(
Spotify nuked it

Hi RishavG - are xCFFF0E / mrdude / Sherlock working on an updated build? I think we are at 8.6.24 currently. Cheers.
Hard to say but you will definitely see a new version sooner or later & follow feed will be replaced by `what`s new` in upcoming build whenever that comes, too many glitches in the ui right now so waiting for the right version i guess
May 6th, 2021, 4:14 am
May 6th, 2021, 7:34 am
RishavG wrote:Hard to say but you will definitely see a new version sooner or later & follow feed will be replaced by `what`s new` in upcoming build whenever that comes, too many glitches in the ui right now so waiting for the right version i guess

Thanks for your replies.I don't understand why Spotify would do that. Feed was a great feature for the app.
May 6th, 2021, 7:34 am
May 9th, 2021, 9:11 am
can't share on instagram story
May 9th, 2021, 9:11 am
May 9th, 2021, 7:30 pm
Gugu0220 wrote:The quality of the music is not changing, I put it at maximum but it goes back to automatic.
Same you found any soln??
May 9th, 2021, 7:30 pm
May 10th, 2021, 2:30 am
Incredible how many people complain about the same things.

Just a tip:
Those should read the previous comments.

Anyway, it`s safe to use these modded versions with our existing Spotify account?

Thanks
May 10th, 2021, 2:30 am
May 10th, 2021, 4:17 am
CMC_PUBLIKUM wrote:Anyway, it`s safe to use these modded versions with our existing Spotify account?

Thanks

I saw before some said that they had the account banned. But I think it was with some old kind of mods. I personally only used the mrdude and xC3FFF0E mods without a problem for more than a year and a half, maybe two.
I do have 2 accounts and to be safe I only use one. On the other one I set the playlists to public and collaborative and I can save songs to that account playlists. It is easy to add the artists from the other account, if you want. From time to time I log in on the other account to add the new added artists. Like this I have peace of mind that I have a backup, just in case.
So you can make a new account, search for the old one, you can even follow it, add the artists, follow the playlists you want, add, remove....
I only got emails to change password for suspicious login as I logged with VPN from different countries in short period.
May 10th, 2021, 4:17 am
May 10th, 2021, 8:13 am
losnad wrote:
CMC_PUBLIKUM wrote:Anyway, it`s safe to use these modded versions with our existing Spotify account?

Thanks

I saw before some said that they had the account banned. But I think it was with some old kind of mods. I personally only used the mrdude and xC3FFF0E mods without a problem for more than a year and a half, maybe two.
I do have 2 accounts and to be safe I only use one. On the other one I set the playlists to public and collaborative and I can save songs to that account playlists. It is easy to add the artists from the other account, if you want. From time to time I log in on the other account to add the new added artists. Like this I have peace of mind that I have a backup, just in case.
So you can make a new account, search for the old one, you can even follow it, add the artists, follow the playlists you want, add, remove....
I only got emails to change password for suspicious login as I logged with VPN from different countries in short period.

This is exactly what i do!
May 10th, 2021, 8:13 am
May 11th, 2021, 7:16 am
losnad wrote:

Thanks

Thanks for the tips.

I'll take a look at that option.
May 11th, 2021, 7:16 am
May 11th, 2021, 10:15 am
CMC_PUBLIKUM wrote:Thanks for the tips.

I'll take a look at that option.

Thousands of people use modded Spotify app. If they were banning accounts, we would have definitely heard about it.

So, no, accounts don't get banned because of modded app. If they do, it's because of some other violation that is the cause not modded apk.
May 11th, 2021, 10:15 am
Jun 3rd, 2021, 8:03 am
Can you download the songs for offline listening with these modded releases?
Jun 3rd, 2021, 8:03 am
Jun 3rd, 2021, 3:43 pm
littlebopeep wrote:Can you download the songs for offline listening with these modded releases?

No you can't.
Jun 3rd, 2021, 3:43 pm
Jun 4th, 2021, 1:48 am
archz2 wrote:No you can't.

Damnit. Thanks for your response. Do you know if the Freezer app work to download songs/playlists off Spotify? Someone on one of these Spotify releases mentioned that in the comments, but when I checkout out that app it says it's designed for Deezer.
Jun 4th, 2021, 1:48 am