From music players to sound recording
Apr 25th, 2021, 4:11 pm
The quality of the music is not changing, I put it at maximum but it goes back to automatic.
Apr 25th, 2021, 4:11 pm
Apr 27th, 2021, 1:22 am
is there a mod unlocking the import local files feature being tested with some users?
Apr 27th, 2021, 1:22 am
Apr 28th, 2021, 11:53 am
Gugu0220 wrote:The quality of the music is not changing, I put it at maximum but it goes back to automatic.
Yeah sadly that`s visual only
Apr 28th, 2021, 11:53 am
Apr 28th, 2021, 12:41 pm
charloalberto wrote:is there a mod unlocking the import local files feature being tested with some users?

Working for me.
Apr 28th, 2021, 12:41 pm
Apr 28th, 2021, 3:20 pm
Hi everyone,
An issue appeared with an older version: the followed artists new releases screen stopped working.

Because of this i updated to this version, also from the great Balatan, but the issue remained.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I use this feature constantly to check when there's new music from the artists i follow without having to use the messy release radar. I truly miss it.

Does anyone found a solution for this?

Thanks!!!
Apr 28th, 2021, 3:20 pm
Apr 29th, 2021, 2:49 am
doctormaligno wrote:Hi everyone,
An issue appeared with an older version: the followed artists new releases screen stopped working.

Because of this i updated to this version, also from the great Balatan, but the issue remained.

I use this feature constantly to check when there's new music from the artists i follow without having to use the messy release radar. I truly miss it.

Thanks!!!

Yep. Same thing happened on my end, too.

I'm not sure when (or if) that feature is going to start working again, but in the meantime I've reverted back to using a web app called "Spotify Release List". It basically serves the same purpose as Spotify's follow feed, plus a bit more.

https://spotifyreleaselist.netlify.app
https://github.com/jakubito/spotify-release-list

It definitely adds some extra steps in order to view new releases, and it may be a bit tedious having to go through it every time you wanna check, but I'd say it's definitely better than having nothing at all. I also recommend creating one of those homescreen web app shortcuts through your phone's browser for easier access to it. It works pretty well, imo.
Apr 29th, 2021, 2:49 am
Apr 29th, 2021, 3:35 am

I use this feature constantly to check when there`s new music from the artists i follow without having to use the messy release radar. I truly miss it.

Thanks!!!
Blame Spotify
Apr 29th, 2021, 3:35 am
Apr 29th, 2021, 6:46 am
zesrix wrote:

Thanks!!!

Yep. Same thing happened on my end, too.

I'm not sure when (or if) that feature is going to start working again, but in the meantime I've reverted back to using a web app called "Spotify Release List". It basically serves the same purpose as Spotify's follow feed, plus a bit more.

https://spotifyreleaselist.netlify.app
https://github.com/jakubito/spotify-release-list

It definitely adds some extra steps in order to view new releases, and it may be a bit tedious having to go through it every time you wanna check, but I'd say it's definitely better than having nothing at all. I also recommend creating one of those homescreen web app shortcuts through your phone's browser for easier access to it. It works pretty well, imo.

Thank you, zesrix!
Apr 29th, 2021, 6:46 am
May 2nd, 2021, 9:16 pm
Hey Balatan, voice premium bypass doesn`t work properly. When do a voice search, Spotify will play a radio song playlist based off whatever song you actually want it to play. This behavior occurs for free users and it looks like this mod didn`t target this specific issue. Anyway to update and fix?
May 2nd, 2021, 9:16 pm
May 4th, 2021, 12:58 am

Thanks!!!

yeah a very minor issue but it is one feature I used all the time as well
May 4th, 2021, 12:58 am
May 4th, 2021, 11:30 pm
How to disable forced shuffle?

OK. Just don't tap play shuffle lol
May 4th, 2021, 11:30 pm
May 5th, 2021, 4:45 am
Works Great Thank you so much
May 5th, 2021, 4:45 am
May 5th, 2021, 1:08 pm