Your favorite news sources
Aug 14th, 2020, 12:59 pm
Which? magazine v16.1 [Subscribed]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Which? magazine is your insider guide to consumer life, trusted by more than 500,000 subscribers. From inspirational ideas to expert user advice, Which? helps you stay in the know and make smarter choices.

The digital version of Which? magazine

The smart stuff you didn’t know you needed to know.

Which? magazine is your insider guide to consumer life, trusted by more than 500,000 subscribers. From inspirational ideas to expert user advice, Which? helps you stay in the know and make smarter choices.

Which? subscribers can read our award-winning investigations, special reports, features and lab test results – plus our back issues – in this enhanced digital edition for Android tablets and phones.

* FEATURES *
- Monthly magazine plus the latest consumer news
- Search our full digital magazine archive
- Available for your phone and tablet
- Mobile-friendly text view

Updated monthly with each issue of the magazine, and in real time with our consumer news feed. Which? brings you all the latest consumer news, investigations and test results from both current and past editions - and our search tool helps you find what you’re looking for quickly.

We don't accept any form of advertising, freebies or sponsorship. Which? is not for profit, impartial and completely funded by subscriptions. We plough every extra penny back into making you more informed, more powerful and more fact-savvy, so that you can buy smart.

We test more than 3,500 products every year, from coffee machines to cars and everything in between - but we don't stop there. We also put service providers under the microscope, assessing their quality of service, terms and conditions, and customer satisfaction.

Mod Info:
● Paid subscription Unlocked.
● Analytics disabled.

Mod by Hersh

What's New:
Performance improvements and minor bug fixes

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whichapp

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/sau00phhb3wz

Mirrors:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/9qfe0uzwwrj4
Aug 14th, 2020, 12:59 pm
Aug 14th, 2020, 1:47 pm
@HershB4A
Mod Info:
● Require registration (Some features).

Could you please clarify what features require regsitration and how to register.

Many thanks
Aug 14th, 2020, 1:47 pm
Aug 14th, 2020, 2:20 pm
largeruk wrote:@HershB4A
Mod Info:
● Require registration (Some features).

Could you please clarify what features require regsitration and how to register.

Many thanks

Sorry, typo error. Login is optional.
Aug 14th, 2020, 2:20 pm
Aug 14th, 2020, 2:31 pm
HershB4A wrote:Sorry, typo error. Login is optional.

Great. Thanks for the clarification.

These UK news & magazine app mods are great. Keep them coming! :thumbup:
Aug 14th, 2020, 2:31 pm
Aug 14th, 2020, 4:55 pm
Thank you great app.got update for my old app after longtime.
Aug 14th, 2020, 4:55 pm
Aug 14th, 2020, 7:13 pm
Another brilliant release by Hersh, have got a great collection of mags all by Hersh,
MASSIVE REPECT MATE.
Aug 14th, 2020, 7:13 pm

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."
Aug 14th, 2020, 8:37 pm
I can not instala it the file is not apk
Maybe only at me?
Aug 14th, 2020, 8:37 pm
Aug 14th, 2020, 8:50 pm
jucutel1 wrote:I can not instala it the file is not apk
Maybe only at me?

Google Chrome cuts off name at ?
Rename file with .apk at the end.
Aug 14th, 2020, 8:50 pm
Aug 14th, 2020, 9:37 pm
jucutel1 wrote:I can not instala it the file is not apk
Maybe only at me?

This problem is fixed, try download it again.
Aug 14th, 2020, 9:37 pm
Aug 15th, 2020, 1:39 pm
Thanks for the app, all working for me, any chance you could release the "Which? Reviews" app as well
Aug 15th, 2020, 1:39 pm
Aug 15th, 2020, 2:09 pm
Do you need to be logged in to use the search bar?
If I try searching for something specific I cannot find it.
Aug 15th, 2020, 2:09 pm
Aug 22nd, 2020, 11:39 am
Thanks. Been looking for this a long time and would also appreciate Which? Gardening/Computing/Money if you can.

One thing I can't seem to do is download the magazine and view it outside of the app as pdf (the app is not very good for viewing). When you press download it only downloads it to the cache of your android device. If you have rooted android the downloaded images are stored in archives in a path that is something like: ROOT /data/ which.app. They are large files with .1 file extension. I use 7zip to open the archive and extract all the index_.html and background-image_.jpg files. So it is possible to get the pages out, but it is laborious to order all the pages and join them together again into a pdf. Any better way of getting pdf of the magazine?
Aug 22nd, 2020, 11:39 am
Oct 1st, 2020, 8:50 pm
tj999 wrote:Thanks for the app, all working for me, any chance you could release the "Which? Reviews" app as well

I second that! 8) 8) 8) The reviews would be great!
Oct 1st, 2020, 8:50 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
May 9th, 2021, 9:51 am
Links are down. Any alternative links, please?
May 9th, 2021, 9:51 am
May 9th, 2021, 3:48 pm
This is fantastic, thank you
May 9th, 2021, 3:48 pm