Your favorite news sources
Jun 17th, 2021, 9:56 pm
That was on my tablet. Videos are still working on my phone.

I wonder why I have 'Covid-19' and you have 'Great Listens'. I do love a great mystery. :)
Jun 17th, 2021, 9:56 pm
Jun 18th, 2021, 11:38 am
razumovich wrote:The 'Great Listens' section presents as a blank screen on my end. no content.
that's, in addition to the videos-not-loading issue.

Same here!
Jun 18th, 2021, 11:38 am
Jun 18th, 2021, 1:22 pm
Notifications are working.
Jun 18th, 2021, 1:22 pm
Jun 18th, 2021, 2:40 pm
razumovich wrote:The 'Great Listens' section presents as a blank screen on my end. no content.

+1

notifications are not changeable. videos are not loading.
"Great Listens" section presents as a blank screen too.
Jun 18th, 2021, 2:40 pm
Jun 18th, 2021, 3:27 pm
garch69 wrote:

+1

Install the v9.33, last one with the notifications working, then update. It works fine!
Jun 18th, 2021, 3:27 pm
Jun 18th, 2021, 4:25 pm
Migu3litto wrote:
garch69 wrote:

+1

Install the v9.33, last one with the notifications working, then update. It works fine!

Indeed, notification preferences are changeable in v9.33 and not in v9.38 (clean install of the latter).
if we use your trick ( :thumbup: ): install the new v. on top of v9.33 -- they will remain changeable.
the other two problems with the mod will persist however.
Jun 18th, 2021, 4:25 pm

The ultimate guide to Linux for Windows users
https://s.42l.fr/Dbnr3hfM
Jun 19th, 2021, 6:22 pm
Migu3litto wrote:
garch69 wrote:

+1

Thanks for your sharing. the notification is back.
Jun 19th, 2021, 6:22 pm
Jun 22nd, 2021, 3:28 pm
New york times is not a valid source of information guys has been exposed by project veratis as a big pack if liars if You are left wing use something that isn`t just a big farce like the hill
Jun 22nd, 2021, 3:28 pm
Jun 22nd, 2021, 4:51 pm
acrf4x wrote:New york times is not a valid source of information guys has been exposed by project veratis as a big pack if liars if You are left wing use something that isn`t just a big farce like the hill

gfy
Jun 22nd, 2021, 4:51 pm

The ultimate guide to Linux for Windows users
https://s.42l.fr/Dbnr3hfM
Jun 23rd, 2021, 8:20 am
acrf4x wrote:New york times is not a valid source of information guys has been exposed by project veratis as a big pack if liars if You are left wing use something that isn`t just a big farce like the hill

LOL
Jun 23rd, 2021, 8:20 am
Jul 15th, 2021, 5:23 pm

James O'Keefe of project "veritas" has been exposed as a liar and fraud by a court of law and, IIRC, more than once.
So gtfo with that trumpish BS..
Jul 15th, 2021, 5:23 pm
Jul 15th, 2021, 5:39 pm

Here's an accounting of James O'Keefe's work that Trump lover acfr4x believes rather than the NYTimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe

He has selectively edited videos to misrepresent the context of the conversations and the subjects' responses. In June 2010, O'Keefe formed Project Veritas, a far-right activist group that uses the same deceptive editing techniques to attack mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.

O’Keefe gained national attention for his selectively edited video recordings of workers at Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) offices in 2009, his arrest and guilty plea in 2010 for entering the federal office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) under false pretenses, and the release of misleading videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.

When his videos - heavily edited to portray ACORN workers seemingly aiding a couple in criminal planning - were publicized, the U.S. Congress voted to freeze funds for the non-profit. The national controversy resulted in the non-profit also losing most of its private funding before investigations of the videos concluded no illegal activity occurred. In March 2010, ACORN was close to bankruptcy and had to close or rename most of its offices. Shortly thereafter, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers in California and that the workers had not broken any laws. A preliminary probe by the GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately. One of the fired ACORN workers sued O'Keefe for invasion of privacy; O'Keefe issued an apology and agreed to pay $100,000 in a settlement.
Jul 15th, 2021, 5:39 pm