Discounts, shopping apps, anything that helps you make purchases online
May 15th, 2021, 4:57 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Pyrocitus wrote:
NoXion1 wrote:Top list for games section broken. Bringing up games from 9+ years ago after scrolling down a couple of pages.

Mines doing the exact same thing, games section is pretty much useless at the minute everything is a decade old

This is getting fixed either this week or next week.

Really happy to hear this is getting fixed soon. When it does get fixed, hopefully the adult games can be filtered out with the app option.
May 15th, 2021, 4:57 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
May 22nd, 2021, 1:12 am
Just wanted to thank the people at Mobilism for providing this platform and convenient app, without trying
to take advantage of it and steal user data or other malicious things basically creating a safe haven for the
awesome apk mod community to do their work and upload for us regular users to enjoy, thank you.
May 22nd, 2021, 1:12 am
May 26th, 2021, 6:48 pm
faxbudy287 wrote:For someone reason I always get permission denied errors whenever replying to topics in the app, I have to open the topic in the browser and then reply on the website for it to work. Same story for the 'Thanks' button Is this a known issue?

https://i.imgur.com/e79RWQ1.jpg

The same here, no authorisation for each reply I try, it didn't happen before, the second last of my posts was done with the app
May 26th, 2021, 6:48 pm
Jun 6th, 2021, 12:13 pm
Not loading any content, what happened to the app?
Jun 6th, 2021, 12:13 pm
Jun 6th, 2021, 4:21 pm
rahatulghazi wrote:Not loading any content, what happened to the app?

Tested and the app works properly. Have you installed the latest version?
Jun 6th, 2021, 4:21 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jun 6th, 2021, 4:46 pm
Jimking wrote:

Yes. I've been using this version since it's released. This problem started today, I don't know why. I uninstalled and installed it, tried disabling Adguard. But no results.
Jun 6th, 2021, 4:46 pm
Jun 6th, 2021, 4:56 pm
rahatulghazi wrote:
Jimking wrote:

Yes. I've been using this version since it's released. This problem started today, I don't know why. I uninstalled and installed it, tried disabling Adguard. But no results.

- Any updates to your device lately?
- Try also to clean the app's cache.
Try again later and if the problem persists please contact Disk4mat. He always reads users reports in this topic though.
Jun 6th, 2021, 4:56 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jun 6th, 2021, 5:10 pm
Jimking wrote:- Any updates to your device lately?
- Try also to clean the app's cache.
Try again later and if the problem persists please contact Disk4mat. He always reads users reports in this topic though.

- Yeah, I updated my device recently but it isn't the problem because I opened Mobilism app yesterday. And it worked fine.

- I did, cleared storage data too. Didn't work. :(

- I personally messaged him, earlier today. Maybe he didn't see it yet.

Thank you for being kind & for the help. I appreciate it.
Jun 6th, 2021, 5:10 pm
Jun 6th, 2021, 7:48 pm
Unfortunately I don't know what the reason could be. We haven't changed anything and you're the only user who is currently reporting having this problem. If you figure out what was causing this issue please let me know in case someone else encounters the same predicament.
Jun 6th, 2021, 7:48 pm
Jun 7th, 2021, 8:33 am
Disk4mat wrote:Unfortunately I don't know what the reason could be. We haven't changed anything and you're the only user who is currently reporting having this problem. If you figure out what was causing this issue please let me know in case someone else encounters the same predicament.

I reset my phone just now. And the first thing I did is, download the app and installed it, tried to login but it says "No internet available or server error".
Jun 7th, 2021, 8:33 am
Jun 7th, 2021, 7:28 pm
Any update on when the top games list showing extremely old games will be fixed?
Jun 7th, 2021, 7:28 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 8th, 2021, 6:03 pm
Disk4mat wrote: Unfortunately I don't know what the reason could be. We haven't changed anything and you're the only user who is currently reporting having this problem. If you figure out what was causing this issue please let me know in case someone else encounters the same predicament.

Hi. I think I found the problem @JimKing @Disk4mat. Recently the Captcha is appearing more. I tried logging in via my Android chrome browser and the captcha appeared. Tried logging in with desktop edge browser, required captcha. I think it's the captcha, that's the problem.

To solve this, can you add webview to the app to clear captcha if required, please? while logging in & while logged in.

Thank you.

Edit: I just checked using Adguard VPN (Manila/Philippines), it worked.
Jun 8th, 2021, 6:03 pm
Jun 12th, 2021, 12:51 am
Are you guys taking suggestions for the app?

By the way awesome sauce for the hard work you guys are doing!
Jun 12th, 2021, 12:51 am
Jun 12th, 2021, 5:07 am
Zeus41 wrote:Are you guys taking suggestions for the app?

Yup, but I can't promise that we'll implement your suggestion (or implement it soon) even if theoretically it would be an imporvement.
Jun 12th, 2021, 5:07 am
Jun 12th, 2021, 7:40 am
Disk4mat wrote:
Zeus41 wrote:Are you guys taking suggestions for the app?

Yup, but I can't promise that we'll implement your suggestion (or implement it soon) even if theoretically it would be an imporvement.

Well at least give the WebView feature to clear the captcha, please. :(
Jun 12th, 2021, 7:40 am