Discounts, shopping apps, anything that helps you make purchases online
Jan 27th, 2021, 9:06 am
GrlNextDoor wrote:I love the app, but I've never been able to complete a download. I use the app to search for ebooks, and see what's new. If I see something of interest, I copy the Author's name, and then switch to my internet app and download from the site directly. Although, the downloads have been excruciatingly long. I've actually given up on a few downloads after trying multiple times and hours of waiting. I have started looking for alternative download sites.

Can you try again now please? We've made some changes that we hope have improved download speeds.

jabbermacy wrote:hey I was using the old 1.99 downloader and for some reason tonight was getting could not connect so I tried the latest version 2.1.0.27 and when I go to premium downloads it just takes me to whatever the download provider is there's no special link for instant download can somebody please tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong?

Just to make sure I understand what you're describing: on all releases when you click on Premium Downloads in Mobilism v2 none of the links show up as green? What device/OS are you on?
Jan 27th, 2021, 9:06 am
Jan 27th, 2021, 11:23 am
jabbermacy wrote:hey I was using the old 1.99 downloader and for some reason tonight was getting could not connect so I tried the latest version 2.1.0.27 and when I go to premium downloads it just takes me to whatever the download provider is there's no special link for instant download can somebody please tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong?

Just to make sure I understand what you're describing: on all releases when you click on Premium Downloads in Mobilism v2 none of the links show up as green? What device/OS are you on?[/quote]

I'm just using my phone latest Android, I click premium downloads nothing is in green also the old Android market 1.9 as I mentioned errors when going to for instance new releases it worked fine about a week ago.
Jan 27th, 2021, 11:23 am
Jan 27th, 2021, 3:21 pm
Hi i have the same problem the links in premium download not in green.. I test this on Android 9 and Android 10..
Jan 27th, 2021, 3:21 pm
Jan 27th, 2021, 10:17 pm
jabbermacy wrote:
disk4mat wrote:

Just to make sure I understand what you're describing: on all releases when you click on Premium Downloads in Mobilism v2 none of the links show up as green? What device/OS are you on?

I'm just using my phone latest Android, I click premium downloads nothing is in green also the old Android market 1.9 as I mentioned errors when going to for instance new releases it worked fine about a week ago.

They seem to have enabled CloudFlare which kills the old app because it apparently can't handle their checks. It's sad because at least the last time I checked the new app doesn't have anywhere near as simple and straight forward of releases like the old version does. I don't need all the other stuff, just a nice clean list of releases like the old version. Maybe I'll check out the new version and see if maybe that was changed.
Jan 27th, 2021, 10:17 pm
Jan 28th, 2021, 2:50 am
The problem with Premium not showing up in the app for some users should be fixed now.
Jan 28th, 2021, 2:50 am
Feb 8th, 2021, 9:55 pm
can you add dark mode or is that a premium feature
Feb 8th, 2021, 9:55 pm
Feb 8th, 2021, 10:31 pm
daisyru wrote:can you add dark mode or is that a premium feature

This is not a feature we plan on implementing.
Feb 8th, 2021, 10:31 pm
Feb 9th, 2021, 5:47 pm
I have a premium account but in the app, though the links are green, nothing happens when I click on them. Tried logging out, logging in, clearing the cache. I have v2.1.0.27.

Any suggestions? Premium works fine in the browser for me.
Feb 9th, 2021, 5:47 pm
Feb 10th, 2021, 12:11 am
Is there an Mobilism APP for IOS ?
Feb 10th, 2021, 12:11 am
Feb 14th, 2021, 7:43 am
Hello team! Please help adult books section is not showing on the app.
Feb 14th, 2021, 7:43 am
Feb 21st, 2021, 8:11 pm
How do I request a book? I am new here, but the book forum is not letting me make any post.
Feb 21st, 2021, 8:11 pm
Feb 21st, 2021, 8:36 pm
Scan QR code with Mobilism's App to open the link. What does this mean and how do I access it.
Feb 21st, 2021, 8:36 pm
Feb 21st, 2021, 11:08 pm
caprafalconeri wrote:How do I request a book? I am new here, but the book forum is not letting me make any post.

You need to post it here: viewforum.php?f=72

shiframanis wrote:Scan QR code with Mobilism's App to open the link. What does this mean and how do I access it.

Please see: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3586465
Feb 21st, 2021, 11:08 pm
Feb 26th, 2021, 8:33 pm
Using Mobilism app on an YokaTK KB2 Pro, android tv box, it doesn't allow me to move left right up or down using arrow keys on my remote. Is there a setting inside the app that I'm missing causing this not to work?
Feb 26th, 2021, 8:33 pm
Feb 27th, 2021, 9:21 am
For someone reason I always get permission denied errors whenever replying to topics in the app, I have to open the topic in the browser and then reply on the website for it to work. Same story for the 'Thanks' button Is this a known issue?

https://i.imgur.com/e79RWQ1.jpg
Feb 27th, 2021, 9:21 am