Discounts, shopping apps, anything that helps you make purchases online
Jun 16th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Parcels - Track Packages from Aliexpress, eBay v2.0.18 [Premium]
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Track all your packages from Wish, Aliexpress, Gearbest, Banggood, Taobao, eBay, ASOS, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee in one place.

ImageImage

Track all your packages from Wish, Aliexpress, Gearbest, Banggood, Taobao, eBay, ASOS, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee in one place.

Import packages directly from Aliexpress, Lazada, eBay, Joom, Wish! It is no longer necessary to enter the tracking numbers manually, you can import tracking numbers with name of goods you bought.

Now you can track packages on the official websites right from the app. In parcel details next to the tracking number there is a new button.

See Estimated Date of Delivery for certain shipments right in the app!

Track any national postal service such as USPS (USA), China Post, EMS China Post, Hongkong Post, Singpost (Singapore Post), Royal Mail, Canada Post, LaoPost, Finland Post (Posti), Russian Post (Почта России), EMS Russian Post, UkrPoshta, New Zealand Post, Australia Post, PostNL (Netherlands), PostNord (Sweden Post), Deutsche Post, Turkey Post (PTT Gönderi Takibi), Saudi Post (البريد السعودي), Poland Post (Poczta Polska), Thailand Post (ไปรษณีย์ไทย), Poste Italiane (Italy), Q-Post (Qatar), POS Malaysia, Iceland Post, Japan Post, Landmark Global, South Africa Post, Swiss Post, Posten Norge (Norway), Uzbekistan, Elta Hellenic Post (Greece, ΕΛΤΑ), La Poste (France Post), India Post (भारतीय डाक), Spain Post (Correos España), Brazil Post (Correios Brasil), Chile Post (Correos de Chile), Taiwan Post (中華郵政股份有限公司, Chunghwa Post), POS Indonesia, Portugal Post (CTT Expresso), Lietuvos Paštas (Lithuania), Česká Pošta (Czech), AnPost (Ireland), Mexico, Croatia, Bulgaria, Kuwait, Oman, Austria, South Korea, Brunei, Kenya, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Jersey Post, Correo Argentino, 4-72 Colombia Post, Latvia Post (Latvijas Pasts), Vietnam Post (Bưu điện Việt Nam, VNPost).

Recently added support for national postal companies: Emirates Post

Track any courier, or logistics company like: UPS, FedEx, P2P TRAKPAK, wnDirect, Chronopost, Globegistics, Yanwen, 4PX, DHL Global Mail/eCommerce, DHL Paket, Bpost, SF Express, DHL Express, Winit, NovaPoshta, Sky56, YunExpress, PitneyBowes (GSP, UPAA), Chukou1, Pony Express, UBI, Parcelforce, TNT, Flyt Express, SFC, Yodel, DPD DE, DPD UK, DHT Express, Wish Post, LWE, GLS, SDA Express, Hermes, Panasia, Colis Privé, myHermes, Colissimo, KWT56, Landmark Global, Skynet, CNE Express, Purolator, UPS i-parcel, Boxberry, Aerotrans, BRT Bartolini, Post11, MailAmericas, J-NET, Skynet, Correos Express, Lazada Express (LEX), GDEX, DEX-I, DPEX, DPE, Aramex, ABX Express, NinjaVan, SEUR, MRW, GLS Italy, DirectLink, eShopWorld, Yodel Direct, Parcel2Go, Metapack, APC, Wanb, Kerry Express, TAQBIN, Intelcom Express, DAO 365, Zeleris, Envialia, SpeedPAK, Speedex, GATI, Interparcel, InPost, Collect+.

* Track unlimited number of items (Premium Version)
* No registration required
* Minimum taps to track new package
* The app is ad supported.

Parcels Premium
• You can purchase Premium auto renewing subscription for 1 month or 1 year to disable ads, enable Push Notifications and support app development
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Cost of renewal stays the same as when you first purchased subscription.
• You can manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal by going to the your Google Play Account Settings after purchase

Terms of Use: http://parcelsapp.com/en/privacy

Found an error, or want some feature? Write me at request@parcelsapp.com and I will help!

What's New:

* Add Shein.com import

* Update: DHL eCommerce, Yun Express, WNDirect, Czech Post, NovaPoshta, SFC, i-parcel, Norsk, Ninja Van, Ninja Express, Singapore Speedpost

● Premium Subscription Unlocked
● No Ads/Placeholders
● Unlimited Package Tracking

This app has no advertisements

More Info: Credit : Stabiron & RK264
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brightstripe.parcels

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/sjrjqpa4mgln

Mirrors:
https://mixloads.com/rx3w9irb0n16
https://dropgalaxy.vip/7wgsli2q1843
Jun 16th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Jun 16th, 2020, 1:22 pm
Not working for me. Alway appearing security warning (apkmodified data).
Jun 16th, 2020, 1:22 pm
Jun 16th, 2020, 9:32 pm
RubenGS wrote:Not working for me. Alway appearing security warning (apkmodified data).

viewtopic.php?f=399&t=3708799
Jun 16th, 2020, 9:32 pm
Jun 16th, 2020, 10:59 pm
Please confirm
Jun 16th, 2020, 10:59 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jun 17th, 2020, 4:51 am
Neyw wrote:
RubenGS wrote:Not working for me. Alway appearing security warning (apkmodified data).

viewtopic.php?f=399&t=3708799

Dude what's wrong with you? You literally ripping my mod and sharing it openly. Have you no shame?
Jun 17th, 2020, 4:51 am
Jun 17th, 2020, 4:54 pm
[quote="Stabiron"]Dude what's wrong with you? You literally ripping my mod and sharing it openly. Have you no shame?[/quoteThe credits are right. What is there is just a path perhaps from Stabiron, but this one did not do it.
The version of Stabiron does not work.
I had already posted this version on the 3rd and 6th of June long before Stabiron and it was deleted by you.
Here is the image of the upload with the date:
http://images.mobilism.org/?di=N5000H2I

PS: There is purpose, you must know that to peel DexProtector, the application must start. What yours doesn't do.
Jun 17th, 2020, 4:54 pm
Jun 17th, 2020, 5:05 pm
Neyw wrote:
Stabiron wrote:Dude what's wrong with you? You literally ripping my mod and sharing it openly. Have you no shame?
eon wrote:Please edit your post and give credit to the right person. By the looks of it this is Stabiron's mod. Cheers.
The credits are right. What is there is just a path perhaps from Stabiron, but this one did not do it.
I had already posted this version on the 3rd and 6th of June long before Stabiron and it was deleted by you.

Woooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Just amazing :lol: :lol:

First of all you ripping my work and sharing it on the same platform without any second thoughts. Secondly you blaming me who originally cracked the app that my mod is not working. What bu***hit is that?

You simply copy pasted the file from my mod to a new version. So new features won't work in your app the you shared. -_-

Sharing is okay as long as you give proper credits. But ripping is completely wrong. So I'm politely asking you to delete the post you shared. : )
Jun 17th, 2020, 5:05 pm
Jun 17th, 2020, 5:15 pm
Stabiron wrote:
Neyw wrote:
Stabiron wrote:Dude what's wrong with you? You literally ripping my mod and sharing it openly. Have you no shame?
eon wrote:Please edit your post and give credit to the right person. By the looks of it this is Stabiron's mod. Cheers.
The credits are right. What is there is just a path perhaps from Stabiron, but this one did not do it.

Woooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Just amazing :lol: :lol:

First of all you ripping my work and sharing it on the same platform without any second thoughts. Secondly you blaming me who originally cracked the app that my mod is not working. What bu***hit is that?

You simply copy pasted the file from my mod to a new version. So new features won't work in your app the you shared. -_-

Sharing is okay as long as you give proper credits. But ripping is completely wrong. So I'm politely asking you to delete the post you shared. : )

See all versions of architectures, look at the description. See also the date of this site that reposted the Mobilism post.

You're an idiot, I don't patch, I reposting mods.
Search for in 4pda
Jun 17th, 2020, 5:15 pm
Jun 19th, 2020, 12:47 pm
Calm down people. @Neyw I edited your last comment because links from external android forums/blogs are not allowed.
Also since you blame that "you don't patch, but you just reposting mods", it's one more reason to respect and believe what the original coder says.
The fact that you copy the files from other parts doesn't mean that you can ignore things like "give real credits" or "respect other's work".
From Stabiron's last paragraph, I don't think that he was aggressive..
Stabiron wrote:Sharing is okay as long as you give proper credits. But ripping is completely wrong. So I'm politely asking you to delete the post you shared. : )
Jun 19th, 2020, 12:47 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jun 26th, 2020, 12:50 am
Are push notifications working for anyone?
Jun 26th, 2020, 12:50 am
Jun 29th, 2020, 12:19 pm
Jun 29th, 2020, 12:19 pm
Jun 29th, 2020, 1:00 pm
Not Working
Jun 29th, 2020, 1:00 pm

Nobody is Safe From Me, No Not Even Me :D :( :o
Jun 29th, 2020, 6:15 pm
Malwarebytes reports the app as infected after a couple of searches in the app.

Trojan Dropper seems to be the case.

App removed.
Jun 29th, 2020, 6:15 pm
Aug 25th, 2020, 5:46 pm
Aug 25th, 2020, 5:46 pm