For the more serious stuff
Apr 22nd, 2021, 9:11 pm
2 Novels by Wynette Davis
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 mb
Overview: I like to write about plus-size or rubenesque heroines. I am a big girl, and not ashamed of it. I write what I know. I want to show women that they can have the romance and erotic passion that may be written about less curvaceous women. All of my characters are also either in interracial relationships, or are multi or biracial themselves. I am a Black woman, but both of my parents were biracial. My mother was French and Black, while my father was Native American and Black. I don’t like to be pigeon-holed into writing only about one race because I’m Black. There are so many interesting nuances in society.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

Image Image

Enigma of the Heart Trisha “Taffy” Thibodeaux is shocked as she comes face to face with her one-night stand. The one-night stand that left her aching after a night filled with passion. But Jean-Michel Batiste is now the contractor on the house she is renovating for her deceased parents. His sexy bedroom eyes, and a cream-your-panties French accent takes her breath away.
They relive that erotically filled night together, and Taffy begins to feel something that she doesn’t believe is possible. Jean-Michel is determined to make her believe it can, awakening her body with sensual exploration and intense passion.
But even as she tries to deny what she feels for Jean-Michel, her life is endangered by someone she least expects. Danger creeps into her life and tries to overtake her. But so does love. Taffy has to put her past behind her in order to accept all that Jean-Michel has to offer, and believe that her heart can love completely and with abandon.

Buttercream Cadence Darling wants a life of buttercream. After all, buttercream frosting goes best with plain cake. That’s the life she calls perfect with the one she loves. She wants Logan Bridges, the gorgeous, hunky private investigator to be her buttercream. That is, after the two of them find the man that is her real father. The man that she’s always thought was her father is dead. And with his death, her life is turned upside down. Now, she’s enlisted Logan’s help to find the man that is her father. But Logan helps her find more than that. He helps her find love and passion in the heat of South America. But as she learns about who she is, who her father is, and opens her heart to a man she’s only just met, more secrets seep into her life, and she learns that the Darling name is only a façade of the reality she’s always believed.

Download Instructions:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1541ddabbdf ... s.rar.html
http://2bay.org/234fec91dd10c44139e3c50 ... 2f77ed4aff

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 22nd, 2021, 9:11 pm

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury