For the more serious stuff
Jul 8th, 2016, 10:27 am
Spirit of Sage series by Jools Louise (#1,3-5)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI .PDF Reader | 7.2 MB / 1.5 MB
Overview: I’m in my mid forties, single and living in a caravan in the north west of England with my mum, who at 71 years of age is more spry than I am! We look after each other, and enjoy travelling. I love Greece, and have visited the island of Kos, Crete and Kefalonia since there is a great vibe to each of the islands, all having their own character. A few years ago I was able to visit Hawaii on a cruise ship from Los Angeles, and spent eight days at sea and then four fairly intense days trying to see as much as possible before returning to the west coast of America again, before flying home. Since then, I’ve done two other cruises, around the Canary Islands and the western Mediterranean and am planning one to Iceland and another to the Caribbean in the next couple of years.
Genre: Romance MM Erotic Paranormal

Image Image Image Image

Legacy of Lost Souls (#1) Thomas Tyler Mattison was a Chicago detective, shot in the line of duty. Now an amputee, he heads to Two Spirit Ranch after an invitation from his ex-partner, Pace. He finds his old childhood friend, Cody Horton, all grown up, sexy as sin, and retired from life as an Army Ranger. Thomas has loved Cody since they were children, never imagining anything would ever come of it since he always thought Cody was into the fairer sex – how wrong he was! Their passion ignites in a hurry, as they deal with the aftermath of a cult’s last vicious act – the destruction of the nearby town of Sage, Wyoming. Acting as construction foreman, Cody has the tough task of rebuilding a town destroyed by evil, rebuilding it on hope and the legacy of lost souls. Cody learns all about the art of man-love, with a man he’ll love forever.

Unexpected Liaisons (#3) Ernest’s whole family is dead, left to die beneath the tunnels of Sage, Wyoming. He has spent weeks returning to the land of the living after being rescued, just in time, from certain starvation. Now he is ready to find something to live for–love.
His search takes him into the arms of the luscious, studly, and extremely sexy Zane, an Arapahoe who owns the local carpentry shop, which makes custom furniture. Interviewing for a job, Ernest is soon madly in love with the beautiful man who is in love with someone else–Cooper.
Zane and Cooper are quite happy to share, and soon Ernest is the filling in their lusty sandwich...until things take another turn and they add a fourth to the mix.
Luther, a young shifter buried in the same tunnel that took Ernest’s family, lost two of his siblings as well.
Can the quartet find love and contentment in each other’s arms after their first unexpected liaison?

Pursuit of Excellence (#4) After months of courting his four wolverine suitors, Ethan is ready to be mated. Lash, Slug, Charm, and Rage are more than ready to seal the deal, wanting nothing more than to make Ethan theirs…in every way. But their families are not so keen on the wolverine clans being sullied by the mating and will stop at nothing to prevent it.
Ignoring the warnings, the mates bond at last, and finish off with an impromptu wedding. Then, the trouble really begins.
The wolverine clans start a fight that has some tragic consequences, and the town of Sage is once again under siege. Rage’s brother, abused by their parents, is sent in as a weapon of destruction, triggering a series of events that leave the residents reeling.
Can Ethan and his mates weather the storm? Can the wolverines defy their families without destroying Sage?

At Heaven's Gate (#5) Aston has spent 25 years in prison, after a vicious cult attacked his parents, Herb and Kim. He was arrested for defending them and sent to a hell thousands of miles away from his home. Returning to Sage, Wyoming he finds that his parents are now dead, murdered after a deadly explosion, the town is being rebuilt...and twin sex kitten shifters who turn out to be his mates.
Kieran and Kevin, having had their own dealings with the cult, are ready to settle down with their sexy mate...and begin the seduction of their wary stud.
After years of misery, Aston finds himself at Heaven's gate, but is he ready to take the plunge and accept his gorgeous blond bombshells? Kevin and his twin certainly think so, and soon have their badass beau just where they want him. But will their love and affection be enough to help chase the demons away and heal the lingering pain?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/njmtml8e
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/h6t3df5frfede
Jul 8th, 2016, 10:27 am

No longer active.
Sep 15th, 2016, 9:21 am
added

Unexpected Liaisons (#3)
Sep 15th, 2016, 9:21 am

No longer active.
Jan 6th, 2017, 11:54 am
added