For the more serious stuff
Feb 20th, 2017, 1:30 pm
Real Man Series by Jenika Snow (#10, 16-17, 19, 25, 27)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.3 8 B,
Overview: Who is Jenika? Nobody special, just a woman who loves to write .She is a free spirit that thinks outside of the box. Don't believe that? Just take a look in one of her stories to find out for yourself.You might be surprised, you will probably be shocked, but its okay to like the unusual because it’s only natural.
Genre: Erotic Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

10. Blacksmith - Steel isn’t the only thing that’s hard.
MADDIE
Deacon was older than me, but I wanted him regardless. He had this raw edge to him, this primal aura surrounding him that made me feel wholly feminine. He was the epitome of a man…a real man. Even his profession was masculine: a blacksmith. I had no doubt he knew how to work his hands over a woman, how to use them to make her feel the soft and hard sides of him.
What I wanted was for him to be my first…my only.
DEACON
She thought I didn’t see her watching me, that I didn’t know she wanted me.
I knew, and I wanted her with a fierceness that rivaled anything else.
What Maddie didn’t know was I’d already claimed her. There was no other woman for me but her. I was a possessive bastard, territorial when it came to her. The time had finally come to make her mine. I’d show her how primal I really was, how rough I liked it, how much I wanted to make her scream my name. I’d show her how a man took care of his woman in all the ways that counted.
She’d be mine. Only mine.
Warning: You like your heroes with a touch of caveman? Look no further because Deacon has it going on. He’s all man, and then some. Hold on tight because this story packs a punch, is totally unbelievable, and of course, has insta-everything going on.

16. Nailed - Size definitely matters.I’ve wanted Fiona for years, but good intentions had me staying away. I’d always seen her as mine, and was pretty damn satisfied when she turned every guy away who came sniffing around her.And it was because of my carnal need for her that I didn’t touch another woman, that I stayed celibate for Fiona.When it came to her I was possessive, territorial.I didn’t just want her in my bed.I wanted her as mine. Branded by me … bred by me.
nd one way or another I’d have her … as my wife and filled with my baby.

17. Baby Maker - TEX
There was only one woman I wanted, and I’d been secretly lusting after her for years.My sister’s friend.That first time I saw Calissa was like a right hook to the face, taking me down until there was nothing left. She was my world.She’s too young for me, too innocent, but that won’t stop me from making her mine. There’s no stopping it, no controlling this possessive, primal need to claim her.I’d have Calissa no matter what, as my woman, my wife ... with my baby inside of her.
CALISSA
It was a forbidden desire to want yur best friend’s older brother, but it was my reality. Tex was big and strong and a successful owner of a security company. He was definitely all man.I’d thought he’d never see me as anything more than his sister’s friend. How wrong I was.No more longing gazes or fantasies that we were together.He knew what he wanted out of life and apparently that was me ... pregnant with his child.

19. Just Friends - That’s what I thought we were … until we weren’t, until my love for Mia was too consuming that I couldn’t ignore it anymore. Until I couldn’t deny it.

And when we’d lost someone close to us both—her brother, my best friend—it was that life-changing moment that I told myself to man up.

It was that loss that drew us closer, that made me realize I’d been a fool to stay back.

But we’d always been just friends.
Two words that meant a hell of a lot more than I wanted them to.

Two words that were this wall between us.

Two words that I wanted gone when I looked at her.

There was a time when I would have been fine with that title. But that time had passed.
I was done being just friends. I was ready to finally make Mia mine. I just hoped she felt the same way.

25. Wet - The poor weren’t with the rich.
The help didn’t think they had a chance with the ones they worked for.
That’s what my parents drilled into my head since the day we started working for the St. James family, since we moved onto the property and they became our employers.
But from the moment I saw Pyper, the daughter of the wealthiest family in the state, I knew I couldn’t stay away. I pretended like I could, but I sought her out, took the jobs that would bring me close to her. I wanted to see her, smell her perfume, tell myself that what I was doing wasn’t wrong, that I wasn’t crossing lines.
My kind weren’t with hers.
Until they were, until we were.
And when Pyper gave herself to me, when I took her in the way I’d always wanted in the pool house where anyone could see us, could catch us, I knew there was no going back. I’d make sure of that.
I’d been in love with her for years, and now that I finally had her, nothing would keep her from me.
Not our families, not the “rules” on us not being together, not even the fact that she’d leave again for college.
Nothing would keep me from Pyper.

27. Enemies with Benefits - It was hate at first sight.That’s what I told myself anyway, because wanting Malachi, who was my brother’s best friend, probably wasn’t the smartest move.
He got under my skin in the worst kind of way... and I was pretty sure he got off on it.
I could have ignored my desire, an arousal that was at war with my annoyance with Mal, but then we found each other alone at my parents’ house and everything changed.
He taunted, teased... pushed me to the point I couldn’t stop myself from acting out, letting my arousal take control.
I started showing Mal exactly how much I wanted him, even if it was the worst idea of my life.
Or maybe it wasn’t.
What I didn’t anticipate was him giving me a night I’d never forget, a night that would shake all other experiences in my life.It was after that when I realized I didn’t hate Malachi. I was hopelessly, madly, and irrevocably in love with him.
Sleeping with the enemy never felt so good.

Download Instructions:
#10, 16-17, 19, 25
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/32fe7cd9a59d40de
https://uploadrar.com/j4yeo8zqxt52

27. Enemies with Benefits
https://uploadrar.com/ynzzarmzl1cg
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/072204425491d894
Feb 20th, 2017, 1:30 pm
Dec 20th, 2020, 3:02 pm
ADDED
27. Enemies with Benefits
Dec 20th, 2020, 3:02 pm