For the more serious stuff
May 5th, 2017, 3:35 pm
Death Riders Series by Ethan Radcliff (Books 1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB/.AZW3 Reader | 1.1Mb | Version: Retail
Overview: I’m the youngest and only boy in my family. I have two older sisters and one writes also. I attended college and wound up living down south for a short and then in Washington DC.
My sister writes erotic romance and she was aware that I was writing some short stories and poetry (erotic prose) she pushed me to get myself out there.
Currently lives in New York City.
Genre: Erotica | BDSM

Image Image Image

Book 1 - Please
Conrad Peters was an outcast and handsome in a rugged sort of way. He’d given up on society yet women wanted him at every turn. Motorcycle bound, he lived from place to place and dollar to dollar, taking love where he could find.
Beauty is often used and abused. He’d find that out after meeting the woman he’d love. Saving himself was a daily chore, but could he save her as well?

Book 2 - BAD
Danny’s a hard man; large and brawny with desires most would shy away from. Not Xavier. She embraces his needs. Danny had all but given up on women. He sought professionals whenever he could. Xavier’s acceptance of him surprised him. He never expected her to relish a BDSM lifestyle.
As they travel together toward California, they’re dodging a tail that’s been put on them, by Xavier’s sister’s husband. They’ve already helped her sister and Conrad, Danny’s best friend leave Georgia and who are now heading toward Canada.
On his friend, Conrad’s recommendation, Danny plans to join the California chapter of the motor cycle club, Death Riders, a club that prides itself on staying below the radar and the police. But will Danny’s decision destroy his newly formed bond with Xavier? Or will they both find what they are looking for.

Book 3 - Chaz
Chaz Barros is committed to helping Conrad Peters, a brother biker, who is on the run from the mob.
Motorcycles.
Hard, hot women who never say no.
Hard men who never take no for an answer.
All of the above make up most motorcycle clubs. Chaz Barros is no exception. He’d served his time, committed his crimes, and is president of the San Bernardino California chapter of the motorcycle club Death Riders. Meet Torri MacClare, the woman in his life. Like most biker chicks, she’s untamed and tough.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/qjsld0l8fqg9
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/owrn2j9sz163
May 5th, 2017, 3:35 pm

‘The most important thing in a book is the meaning it has for you’
W. Somerset Maugham