For the more serious stuff
Oct 18th, 2017, 2:03 pm
Their Vampire Queen Series by Joely Sue Burkhart (1-8, 9.5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.7 mb
Overview: Joely Sue Burkhart has always loved heroes who hide behind a mask, the darker and more dangerous the better. Whether cool, sophisticated billionaire, brutal bloodthirsty assassin, or simply a man tortured by his own needs, they all wear masks to protect themselves. Once they finally give you a peek into the passionate, twisted secrets they're hiding, they always fall hard and fast. Dare to look beneath the mask with delicious BDSM in a wide variety of genres with Joely on her website.
Genre: Erotic Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Queen Takes Knights - A lost virgin vampire queen. Two vampire knights sworn to protect her.
It’s about to get very hot… and bloody…
Ever since her mother was murdered by monsters five years ago, Shara Isador has been on the run. Alone, scared, and exhausted, she’s finally cornered in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Out of hope with nowhere else to turn, she’s ready to end it all when two men come to her rescue.
They say she’s a lost queen descended from Isis, and they’re her Blood, vampire knights sworn to protect her. It all seems like a crazy nightmare, until the alpha offers his blood. Then she realizes she’s never wanted anything more. Except maybe his body… and his friend’s, too.
But they’re not the only ones searching for a lost queen. Shara must learn how to wield her new powers quickly and conquer her fears if she intends to keep them all alive.

2. Queen Takes King - How many Blood will come to the vampire queen's call... and will they be able to protect her from the king?
For the first time in her adult life, Shara has plenty of money thanks to the Isador legacy--and she's not alone. Daire and Rik are devoted lovers, but they know other Blood are coming. Blood who may challenge Rik for the coveted alpha spot at her back.
As her power grows, so does her hunger. But without fangs, she fears she'll never be the queen her Blood expect. More Blood means power struggles and complications, and she has no idea how to keep everyone happy. Worse, her dreams are quickly becoming something to fear.
Moving to establish her permanent nest, she can't stop dreaming of the king. A massive monster. Chained in darkness. Lost to madness. He roars with fury in her dreams, demanding his release.
But is he the key to unraveling her own mysterious past--or the most dangerous threat of all?

3. Queen Takes Queen - The Triune's attention is a deadly thing to attract. The world's oldest and most powerful vampire queens devise a plan to ensure the fledgling Isador queen is eliminated before she can call enough Blood to protect her.But Shara has already drawn formidable and famously powerful Blood to her side: Leviathan, king of the depths. Guillaume de Payne, the headless Templar knight. Wu Tien Xin, the silent invisible assassin. Nevarre, the Morrigan's own Shadow. And of course, her first two Blood, Alrik and Daire, inexperienced—but extremely powerful in their own right.Though well fed on queen’s blood and well loved, six Blood are not enough to stand against the mighty Triune. Shara needs more. She needs more Blood. She needs allies.What she really needs is a queen of her own.

3.5 Queen Takes Jaguars - One vampire queen. Four jaguar Blood sworn to protect her.
Now all she needs… is the Aztec jaguar god to sire her heir.
Mayte has spent the last century increasing her power as queen of House Zaniyah by calling more Blood to her side. She loves her jaguar protectors, but even her alpha hasn’t been able to give her a child. Without a daughter to continue the queendom, their line—and the Zaniyah power—will die out.
She needs a god to sire her daughter, and for a queen who calls jaguars as Blood… only one god will do. Tepeyollotl is rumored to sleep in mythical Aztlán. Desperate for a daughter, she sets out to find the legendary origin site of the mighty Aztec people.
Though she has no idea how she’ll bend the formidable god to her will.

4. Queen Takes Rook - The epic showdown between the last Isador queen and House Skye begins.
Strengthened by her new queen sib, Shara Isador plans to return to her mansion-in-progress for some much needed rest. She especially wants to get to know her new twin Blood and fears she may have made a mistake in taking them. She does not love them. Yet.
However, the sun god and the queen of New York City have other plans.
The snares are set to capture the young but extremely powerful vampire queen. Someone inside Zaniyah’s nest has betrayed them, and Shara’s trusted butler calls to inform her that a large package has arrived–from Marne Ceresa, the queen of Rome. A trap, surely. Or could the unknown gift be an olive branch from the feared Triune queen?

5. Queen Takes Checkmate - The god of light has met his match. But whose life will the red serpent claim?
Killing the queen of New York City has added a million new responsibilities to Shara Isador’s list. The former queen’s Blood must be dealt with before they turn thrall. The queens Keisha Skye coerced into sibling relationships must either be formally sworn to House Isador or freed. Though Shara can’t in good conscience allow anyone into her house who took part in the rampant torture in which House Skye indulged.
While every single day, Shara feels the weight of the red serpent coiled around her throat. The goddess’s gift grows heavier with every passing moment. If she doesn’t act, the serpent will consume everything she loves. But if she goes after Ra as promised…
Someone she loves very much will die.
Any of her Blood will gladly pay that cost, but Shara loves them too much to even consider losing one of them.
Who will survive the epic showdown with Ra, the god of light, and will this be the end of Shara Isador’s story?

5.6 Queen Takes Camelot: Gwen - The Once and Future King has always been my curse.
You think King Arthur is a hero.
You blame me for the fall of Camelot.
Because I refused to choose.
Yes, I loved Lancelot. Once upon a time, I loved Arthur, too. I loved all of his friends, even Merlin, the cantankerous wizard.
But Arthur’s jealousy destroyed our love. He smashed the Round Table, banished Lancelot, and locked me in a burning tower. He would rather see me dead than love another man. Even his best friend.
So now I’m doomed to repeat this grim tale over and over until Arthur wins my love. But this vampire queen will never choose Arthur. Not after what he’s done. I will certainly never choose him over Lancelot.
I will never settle for just one knight. Not when I can have them all.
Oh, and this time? Arthur will be the Once and Dead King, because Camelot is mine.
This expanded version contains both Queen Takes Camelot & Queen Takes Avalon!

6. Queen Takes Triune - Which Triune court is calling the last Isador queen to take her rightful seat?
There are three Aima courts: one dead, one full of monsters, and one with an empty seat that's ruled by the queen of Rome. While Shara Isador loves her monsters, she has no plan to unseat a Skolos queen. Nor does she wish to work side by side with Marne Ceresa on a daily basis.
Let alone the mysterious Dauphine, who might be closer than Shara ever suspected.
Shara might be a relative baby in Aima years, and she wasn't raised in a nest. She doesn't know the ancient houses or laws that bind the queens to the high courts. But there's one thing she knows beyond a shadow of a doubt.
What this queen takes, she loves, and what she loves, she keeps for all time.
Goddess help anyone who thinks to harm one of her own in order to sway her decision.

6.5 Queen Takes Darkness: Helayna - Chained in eternal darkness. Kidnapped by a primordial evil. Freeing this vampire queen will unlock hell itself.
Helayna Ironheart doesn't know where she is, or how long she's been trapped in the darkness. She only knows pain and horror when her captor feeds on her suffering.
Her only hope is to access her power as an Aima vampire queen. But how can she call her guardian Blood, when she's trapped in an alternative dimension at the bottom of the world tree?
Only Darkness lives here.
So that's exactly what she must take.

7. Queen Takes More - You wanted more. More Shara. More blood. More Blood.
You had so many questions after Shara Isador took the Triune. Why was Daire in the cathouse? Why didn’t she get immediate revenge against the Dauphine? These questions are answered, along with providing all of the Their Vampire Queen short stories that were previously published in other anthologies, including:
Queen Takes Alpha
Queen Takes Twins
Queen Takes a Late Christmas
And since you’re all so very greedy, there’s some additional time for Okeanos in this compilation. Of course, it’s appropriately titled Queen Takes Tentacles.

8. Queen Takes Sunfires Book 1 - I awoke in a pile of garbage in a dark alley with no memory of what happened to me or even who I am. All I know is my name, Karmen. By the vicious scars on my body, I've been through hell and lived to tell about it. Barely.
In the hospital, my memory slowly beings to return. Something is after me. It's not safe. I have to get away. But I don't know who to trust. Certainly not the man who left me in the alley. He smelled like a wolf. Or the doctor, who asks me if I'm even human.
Then the doctor drops a bombshell. I'm pregnant. And I have no idea who the father is.
Only that his monsters hunt me in the burning light of day.

9.5 Queen Takes Darkness 2 - Escaping the Darkness is only the beginning…
Catapulted by her newfound power, Helayna Ironheart escaped the endless darkness of Hel to the human world. She even managed to free her three guardian Blood from their stone gargoyles by giving them her blood. But escaping the infinite coils of the world serpent is only the beginning of her journey through Darkness.
Her dark alfar Blood know nothing of this world, and she barely remembers what it means to be a vampire queen. Let alone how to run a nest or negotiate with other queens. Then her brother drops off a scared, traumatized queen on her doorstep with blazing sun-demons hot on her trail.
Sun and Darkness have never mixed—and Karmen’s solar power threatens to obliterate everything Helayna holds dear.
She needs more power to hold her own. But to call more Blood, she will need to go back into the Darkness…
The one place she swore never to return.

Download Instructions:
1-8
https://www.upload-4ever.com/48an6rqn79yt
https://uploadrar.com/elm19lu8ya0q

9.5 Queen Takes Darkness 2
https://uploadrar.com/okr2zqcqj8m5
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/ntvz1hgheqt2
Oct 18th, 2017, 2:03 pm
Dec 18th, 2017, 10:33 am
added
2. Queen Takes King
Dec 18th, 2017, 10:33 am