For the more serious stuff
Oct 23rd, 2017, 5:09 pm
The Killers Series by Brynne Asher (3-6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.8 mB
Overview: Brynne Asher lives in the Midwest with her husband, three children and her perfect dog.
Genre: Erotic Romance

ImageImageImageImage

3. Gifts - No one would say Keelie Lockhart isn’t determined. Taking on the role of both mom and dad to her two young kids, she’s managing life the best she can. Saddled with a century-old dilapidated farmhouse she can’t afford, a bevy of goats, two dogs, and a geriatric donkey, the last thing she has time for is a man—even if that man is a knight whose shining armor comes in the form of worn-in jeans and work boots.
Controlled, methodical, and focused—Asa Hollingsworth takes charge of everything in life. Working close to home after years away, he finally has the time to focus on his kids. Little does he know, a chance meeting with a petite, strawberry-blonde stranded on the side of the road, would intertwine their lives in a way he’d never want to untangle.
But when school bullies turn into something much worse, Asa starts to dig around. He never dreams the troubles lurking in the hallways of the local high school would shake his family to its core. With drug dealers lurking, bullets flying, and threats coming from every angle, Asa must do everything he can to protect the ones he loves.
Because in the end, there’s nothing more precious than the gift of life.

4. Veils - “Give me a memory, Noah.”
That’s what she said … the woman who rendered me stupid in the shadows at a wedding reception. I did everything I could to figure her out. She wore more veils of armor than I’ve seen in a lifetime. On the outside, she was strong and self-assured. But within those beautiful, guarded blues? She was laced with vulnerability and grief.
We had one night. The best night. She got the memory she wanted, but in the process, I was left branded.
Then she thought she could strut out my front door and my life, right after announcing she was my boss’s baby sister.
I had no choice but to follow. Not only did I go after her, I chased her halfway around the world. Because when it comes to her, one memory isn’t enough. It doesn’t matter that there couldn’t be a more opposite pair than us.
Gracie Cain is a healer. I’m Noah Jarvis, a cold-hearted killer.
But when my job came back to bite me in the ass, I wasn’t the only one caught in the crossfire. It bought us memories no one was counting on.
That’s when all the veils were ripped off.

5. Scars - Being a spy isn't for the faint at heart--especially for the brute American and the beautiful, cunning Brit... Who am I? I'm Cole Carson and I'm the best at what I do.
Four years ago, the CIA forced me to babysit the young MI6 princess, Isabella Donnelly. Beneath my paygrade and skillset, but I like to think I taught her everything she knows--because I'm just that good.
Turns out, there's a first time for everything because I was wrong about her. She pissed me off and challenged me in ways no one had before. I not only ate my words, I choked those suckers down with a bottle of whiskey when someone ripped her away from me.
Now she's back and no one can know she's here. And by no one, I mean all of the western world.
I'm determined to clear her name and make her mine.
It's a tall order so it's a damn good thing I'm me.
A dare... Okay, fine. It wasn't a dare. More like a wager, laid at my feet by none other than Cole Carson. It's all semantics at this point--I'm stuck between the threat of prison and my arsehole American, whom I just can't shake.
Trust me, I've tried.
I have no one to blame but my stupid, stupid heart. I'm no princess and certainly don't need a prince charming. I can kick arse all on my own--it's what I came here to do.
Taking a bullet was not on my agenda ... neither was waking up in the hospital with Cole glaring at me.
But I'm here and I'm nothing if not determined.
But that dare...I can't focus on that until I clear my name. If Cole wants to tag along, so be it.
I am a Donnelly. We don't give up nor do we bow down ... to anyone.

6. Souls - The princess and a dead man.
They say money makes the world go round.
They’d be wrong.
Sure, power can be bought, but you can gain a hell of a lot more with knowledge. With knowledge comes fear.
I’ve seen it.
I’ve caused it.
I’ve even been the brunt of it.
But when a stowaway princess barrels into my life like a runaway train, I throw patience out the window—the same one I jump out of, taking her with me.
Now I’ve got more problems than any contract killer deserves.
That includes Aliyah Zahir—an internationally coveted socialite, a true royal, and a social media sensation. Returning to the lion’s den, she ends up in harm’s way—all for a mirage.
She’s chasing a ghost.
But instead, she finds a dead man.
I’m done being patient. It’s my turn to administer fear for a change, and no one is better equipped to fix Liyah’s problems than me.
And I’m never giving her back.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/02etoyh0t87i
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/ksgb7ngkvi2g
Oct 23rd, 2017, 5:09 pm