For the more serious stuff
Sep 16th, 2018, 2:49 pm
5 books by Ezra Dawn
Requirements: .ePUB reader, last 688 kB | all 2.9 mb
Overview: Well, Ezra isn’t my real name obviously, but I liked the name, so I decided to use it. I live at home with my four dogs and one cat. I started out writing hetero romance novels, but it wasn’t where my heart lied. I adore all things paranormal and M/M is by far my favorite genre, so I decided to start writing Paranormal Romances. There’s a guaranteed happy ending with each of my books even if it may take some time for my guys to get there. I love each and every character on the page as if they were my own children.
It sounds weird but that’s how I feel about them. I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember but only started actively pursuing it as a career in 2014. Since I published my first book in 2014, I have written and released multiple books with many more to come. My current list of projects is longer than my arm, so I look forward to writing and creating new stories for my readers to enjoy.
Genre: Erotic MM

ImageImageImageImageImage

Law of the Irish
Mickey O’Rourke is the boss to Boston’s Irish mob. He’s vicious when it comes to business and protecting those he loves but he’s also a saint when it comes to doing things he cares about. Anything you can think of that’s illegal he’s got a hand in it. You cross him you get dead. End of story. No matter how tough he is though, Mickey still longs for someone that he can share his life with. Someone who isn’t afraid of him and doesn’t want to be with him for their own selfish reasons. Mickey has trouble within the ranks. Someone is out to get him and he doesn’t know who. Bringing in someone new is the best plan he’s got but will it work?
Justice J. Taylor is a special agent with the FBI. After three years of hard work on a case he’s suddenly pulled off to go undercover within Mickey O’Rourke’s organization. He thinks the idea is insane but his boss thinks it’s a terrific opportunity. No one knows what Mickey O’Rourke looks like let alone have any evidence to tie him to anything illegal so sending Justice in for valuable intel is the only option they’ve got. Feelings were never supposed to get involved. In the end, Justice will get a lot more than he bargained for when it comes to Mickey O’Rourke.
Thanks to m from MM/LGBT Group

The Cursed Prince
(This story is a work of fiction. Loosely based on the legends of ‘The devil of the seas’ known as Davey Jones, Davey Jones' Locker, and the ghost ship known as ‘The Flying Dutchman’)
Davyn Bartholomew Jones was once known as the seventh prince to the Merfolk kingdom Nautilus. After ending up on the wrong side of a certain god during a time when pirates are common, he becomes a cursed prince. Given the nickname Davey, he’s forced to sail the seas for eternity as the captain aboard a ghost ship that’s never allowed to port.
Juraquille Ryu is the last of his kind. Once worshipped as a god among humans he now lives alone in an undersea mountain range near the Bermuda Triangle. He’s waited an eternity for his fated mate, for the chance to rekindle his bloodline, but as the years pass with no sign of the mate he longs for, he begins to give up hope.
Davyn hopes fate will bless him with a mate to share the burden of his curse. Juraquille wants to find his mate and start a family. Will fate bless these two with the love they both desperately want and need, or will she turn her back allowing Juraquille’s line to die with him and Davyn to remain forever alone?
Warning: Contains sexual content, Mpreg, and explicit language. Not recommended for those under the age of 18.

Accidental Valentine
Felipe Russo is a fainting goat shifter and a forensics analyst for the Ravenwood Police Department. Felipe is smart, fantastic at his job, but horribly accident prone thanks to his animal half. Felipe’s fainting habits are present when he’s in his human form, so he’s always hurting himself in some way. Felipe’s used to his nature by now and it doesn’t bother him, until he meets his mate in a not so flattering way. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner and Felipe’s friends’ determination to set him up on a blind date, what could possibly go wrong? Add in the hunt for a criminal and things are bound to take an interesting turn.
Torin Sanders is a doctor and wolf shifter new to Ravenwood. Having been here for a week, the only person he really knows is Creed, his best friend from medical school. They work at the town clinic together and Creed, being happily mated is determined to see everyone around him just as happy as he is even if it means pushing his friends together on a blind date. Torin doesn’t expect to meet his mate in the form of an adorable accident-prone man at the clinic, but he does. Only, something happens, his mate flees, and now Creed won’t take no for an answer when it comes to a Valentine’s Day date. What’s a man to do?
A disastrous blind date, pushy friends, a desperate criminal, and lots of accidents are just a few of the things Torin an Felipe have to contend with to get their happily ever after but, one thing’s for sure, the journey will certainly be interesting.
Warning: Contains graphic sexual content, and explicit language. Not recommended for those under the age of 18.

Poke His Bear
Convict "Don't call me Connie" Connelly is a grizzly bear shifter and police officer with a take no prisoners attitude. Known for being the man with a permanent scowl on his face and a surliness reminiscent of his animal half it's hard for anyone to get close to him. That all changes when he responds to a call and meets his mate. Cosmo Mayweather is a serval cat shifter and hairstylist. Cosmo is sassy and a little bit smart-assy. When his salon is robbed, he doesn't expect for the responding officer to be his mate or for that mate to basically hate him on sight. But, if there's one thing Cosmo loves, it's a challenge and getting the surly cop meant to be his to like him will be Cosmo's greatest challenge yet. One neighbor from hell with a love for daisy dukes, a neighborhood hook-up artist, and a man determined to claim something that isn't his will either make or break their happily ever after.
Poke His Bear is a standalone story with the insta-love of fated mates and little to no angst.
Warning: Contains graphic sexual content and explicit language. Not recommended for those under the age of 18.

Admirer's Halloween
(Admirer’s Halloween is a spin-off of Accidental Valentine and a paranormal short story with the insta-love of fated mates. While it can be read as a standalone it might be more enjoyable if you’ve read Accidental Valentine first.)
Mateo Russo is the billionaire CEO to the best security company in the country and a fainting goat shifter.
Neji Chang is a Nekomata shifter and a chef who’s lived and worked in Ravenwood for several years.
When Halloween rolls around, so does the town’s Haunted Festival. Will pretending to be someone else for a night give Mateo the courage he needs to get close to Neji or will he go another year only admiring Neji from afar?
(Warning: Contains explicit language, mpreg elements, and graphic sexual content. Not recommended for those under the age of 18.)

Download Instructions:
Admirer's Halloween
https://dropapk.to/lxnje3o6ess2
https://mega4up.com/3rp1farwtf9i

ALL
https://dropapk.to/pckv9cjxg27v
https://mega4up.com/ht63f5t75tmu
Sep 16th, 2018, 2:49 pm
Sep 20th, 2019, 1:03 pm
added
The Cursed Prince
Sep 20th, 2019, 1:03 pm