For the more serious stuff
Dec 30th, 2018, 11:51 am
6 Books by Trent Evans
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2 mb
Overview: A USA Today bestselling author, Trent Evans specializes in several flavors of BDSM erotic romance and erotica. Putting pen to paper since he was a wee lad, he decided to try to share some of the tales cooked up in his fevered imagination. Some readers might not be horrified at what he writes.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Submission's Edge- Sometimes the only way to discover your real husband is to stop being his wife. And start being his plaything.
For Diandra Acres, it started as a hunch, a feeling her husband was hiding the real him from her. He was shielding her from something — or keeping a secret from his wife. Never one to flee from a challenge, she intended to find just what that something was. For in her heart, she suspected — and hoped — that in Martin there lurked the dangerous Alpha male animal of her darkest dreams. The strict dominant man not afraid to put his wife firmly in her place — or take her over his knee. There was something mysterious about Martin all right. But did she have the courage to face what the truth might mean about her kind, beloved husband?
Leaving his wife for weeks at a time was hard enough. But preventing himself from being who he really was with his beautiful wife was even harder. Being thousands of light years away from home — and his wife’s loving arms — was a mercy though. For it allowed him to hide from what he really wanted to make of her, allowed him to flee from the dark, twisted needs he’d always struggled with. His wife could never be those things. She could never want to be those things. So, self-imposed banishment in the form of a contract was his only choice. Still, in the endless night of interstellar space, he couldn’t help but wonder. What if he really could show her what it was he wanted? Night after night, the vision haunted him — his wife, on her knees, submitting utterly to his strict control, his cruel lusts, his deepest, darkest desires. It was a vision as alluring as it was impossible to hope for...
Some things were better left unsaid. Certain boxes better left unopened. For once the truth is known, it cannot be unknown. What if confessing his desires reveals him to be something his wife no longer recognizes? Could a marriage — and the love of a man and wife — survive the discovery that both of them desire much more than they’ve had the courage to admit? Even to themselves?
For Martin Acres, the choice of whether or not to reveal who he really is, to unveil the truth of his deep-seated, troubling sexual needs might be the least of his problems. For the truth could sometimes do more than just reveal. It could also transform — or destroy.

Mate- When her ship crashes on a strange planet, Selena Marks is captured by a primitive tribe and given as a sacrifice to what turns out to be the physical expression of the planet’s lifeforce.
Left in a sacred cave to await her fate, Selena has no idea what to expect. The creature quickly demonstrates that he will do her harm, but he has another plan for Selena. She will be his mate.

At His Will - When Alyson Hart is caught embezzling from her company her boss offers her a second chance, but can he protect her from the dangerous men who made her steal from him in the first place?

His Property- I don't work for him. I belong to him.
I was warned about Ellis Winters. I thought I knew what it meant when a billionaire with his reputation hires a girl to be at his beck and call. But I had no idea what was in store for me...
It wasn't the order to strip that shocked me, or even the stinging spanking over his knee that followed. It was the arousal glistening on my bare thighs that left me breathless and blushing.
Not just because I knew he could see it. Because of what I hoped he would do when he saw it.
I came here today as his maid. I left as his property.

Auctioned to the Alpha - I spent my career tracking down omegas. Then I found out I am one…

Prescription for Submission - Dane is a man who likes things done his way, especially in his medical practice.
But when Amity, a beautiful yet irresponsible girl, begins working as his receptionist, he knows he's got his hands full. She may be flighty and naïve, but she also yearns for a man with a firm hand to show her the ropes.
And she's found the perfect man. Unfortunately for her, that man happens to be her very grumpy but very sexy boss, Dr. McKendrick.
It's bad enough that he's fifteen years her senior...but he's irresistible too?
Perhaps a girl like Amity should be more careful what she wishes for...

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/u4hsjvtdvzdc
https://devuploads.com/cdoyy5kfof3g
Dec 30th, 2018, 11:51 am
Apr 15th, 2023, 2:07 am
added
Auctioned to the Alpha
Apr 15th, 2023, 2:07 am
Apr 26th, 2023, 4:19 pm
added
Prescription for Submission
Apr 26th, 2023, 4:19 pm