For the more serious stuff
Feb 17th, 2019, 3:05 am
6 Books by Jaye Peaches
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: I'm an Amazon and USA Today bestselling author of historical, Sci-Fi and paranormal romances. All my books contain spicy scenes of carnal pleasure and sensual exploration.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Theirs to Share - The Hezara have kept Earth safe for generations, but their protection comes at a price, and when Shayla Tesser is gifted to a pair of battle-hardened warriors she knows what to expect. She will be trained to serve them, and her virgin body will be used and enjoyed in every way imaginable.
She will learn to be obedient, surrendering completely to even their most shameful demands, or she will be punished. But the pain of being spanked until she is sore and sobbing is nothing compared to the intense, desperate pleasure she will endure when the Hunger comes upon her mates and one savage, screaming climax after another is wrung from her sore, thoroughly spent body as she is taken roughly by them both, over and over again, until their lust is finally sated.
With each passing day Shayla finds herself delighting more and more in pleasing her masters, but she is no meek, helpless concubine. There are secrets being kept from the people of Earth, and she plans to uncover them, no matter the risk. But when she learns something that could upend Hezara society completely, will she end up losing everything she has grown to love?

The Borrowed Bride - Pressured by her family to marry a wealthy gentleman who doesn’t love her, eighteen-year-old Dara finds herself increasingly discontented with her life, but when she takes refuge on a farm during a storm she quickly finds herself becoming enamored with the farm’s handsome owner.
Leaving her husband would create a scandal, but perhaps an arrangement can be agreed upon…

The Accused Wife - Caroline is duty bound to marry Sir Maximillian Hampton to ensure her father stays out of debt, but she quickly realises she has made a terrible mistake in agreeing to the marriage.
Six months later, she stands accused of murdering her husband with poison. Faced with the noose, she is saved by the mysterious Alexander Heath, a traveller with a secret occupation.
Caroline is swept off her feet by Alexander and his promises. Is she about to make the same mistake again or has she finally found a man to whom she can trust her heart?
Caroline's marriage proved to be disastrous. Did she murder her husband? Is she feeling any remorse over his death? Alexander is determined to get to the bottom of the matter, and he has particular methods in mind to help him find out.
(Previously published as part of Six of the Best Anthology)

The Hunted Bride - When the marriage prospects of nineteen-year-old Matilda Barre are all but ruined by scandal, the renowned mercenary Lord Gervais Baliol takes it upon himself to tame, correct, and wed the beautiful, feisty young lady. Not long after arriving at his castle, Matilda finds herself stripped bare for an intimate, humiliating examination followed by a thorough spanking over Gervais' knee, but it is not her future husband's firm-handed correction which proves most shocking.
A wild beast lurks within Gervais, something fierce and feral that waits to be unleashed. Soon that beast will claim Matilda, and when it does she has no doubt that it will be rough and savage.

Pursuing her Pirate - Esme has her heart set on one man. Unfortunately, he’s a pirate. Her only hope in catching his attention is to do something drastic and risk her life.
Relying on the loathsome act of pressganging, she uses her disguise to gain access to his ship. However, Captain Flynn Bartoc has other plans for Esme, and she’s not going to win anyone’s heart if she’s tied up in his cabin.
Previously published as part of Pirates, Passion and Plunder anthology.

Heir - I don't call him sir because he outranks me. I call him sir because he owns me.
The day Zayne Demiri arrived here I realized it isn't the commander who really runs this base.
It's Zayne.
He's chosen me to satisfy his needs and desires while he's busy establishing his control over this turf, and the heir to one of the most powerful mob syndicates in the world gets what he wants.
That's why I'm naked, bound, and at his mercy. But it isn't the thought of being ravaged over and over with my bottom still burning from a spanking that has left me quivering with shame.
It's the fact that he's going to make me beg for it.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/a8az3nphslyx
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/u8vso5u0djay
Feb 17th, 2019, 3:05 am
Sep 6th, 2019, 11:29 am
added
The Borrowed Bride
Sep 6th, 2019, 11:29 am
May 16th, 2020, 12:41 am
added
The Accused Wife
May 16th, 2020, 12:41 am