For the more serious stuff
May 9th, 2019, 3:23 pm
3 Books by J.L. Beck, Cassandra Hallman
Requirements: epub reader, 1.1 Mb
Overview: J.L. Beck is a USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR, she has written over fifty different romance novels. She started her journey of writing back in 2014 and hasn't slowed down a second since then.
Genre: Erotic

ImageImageImage

Their Captive - Three brothers out for revenge, out to avenge one man's wrongdoings.
He killed everyone we ever loved. He stole the world from us and nearly killed us in the process.
So we waited, we watched… and then we took his most treasured possession, his princess, his one and only daughter.
We knew she was innocent in our war, that she didn’t deserve our rage, our violence, but we didn’t care. Nothing would stop us from getting justice for our family.
Until something changed... and her cries of fear turned into cries of pleasure. Slowly, bringing us, one, by one to our knees, making us fall for the enemy. But feelings aside someone had to pay for the damage that had been done, blood had been drawn, people had been killed and Jessa no matter how we felt about her would be the one to suffer.

His Gift - She was brought to me as a gift.
Completely naked besides a shiny red bow that was wrapped around her slender middle.
The moment I laid eyes on her... I wanted her. Every single inch of her body and every dark corner of her mind.
I wanted it all.
I craved her like a drug and one I never planned to quit.
She was scared of me, no wonder considering my reputation.
Big fat tears rolled down her beautiful face and her whole body shook like a leaf.
She didn't know then though, that I would never hurt her.
That I would crush anybody who ever caused her harm.
She's mine now... mine to cherish, mine to protect, mine to love.
And a gift I never plan to give up.

Broken Beginnings - When I was a little girl, I thought the world of him. Then he showed the dark monster lurking beneath.
For years I’ve watched her.
Stalked her.
Followed her.
At first it was about protecting her. Keeping her safe, and out of harm's way.
Then it became full-blown obsession.
I vowed to never to touch her again, to protect her from everyone, including myself.
When enemies lurking in the shadows threaten to take all that away I know I’ll do anything to keep my butterfly safe…. even betray the only family I’ve ever known.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/5hub0unsat6s
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/5nw1koz3oahq
May 9th, 2019, 3:23 pm
Feb 18th, 2021, 3:48 pm
ADDED
Broken Beginnings
Feb 18th, 2021, 3:48 pm