For the more serious stuff
Jun 20th, 2019, 5:16 pm
5 Novels by Izzy Slam
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 914 KB
Overview: Izzy Slam writes sizzling hot stories that make you squirm in shame. But no need to confess here. She likes it taboo, steamy, and downright dirty, just like you.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

ImageImageImageImageImage

Claimed by the Lumberjack
Willow
I’ve just graduated from high school, and I can’t wait to spend the summer relaxing at my uncle’s cabin. Alone. Without having to listen to my sister’s constant whining and my mom’s non-stop fighting with her boyfriend.
But peace and quiet seem to elude me when I show up at the place. If the roar of a chainsaw isn’t ringing in my ears, it’s the crack of trees falling right outside my window that drives me to the brink of insanity. Angry as hell, I make my way through the path that leads to the pond and I catch a glimpse of the perp.
I’ve got an ax to grind with this a-hole. And I don’t give a damn if he’s larger than life, smoking hot, and holding a running chainsaw. I’m going to give him a piece of my mind and chase him away for good.
Hawk
I spent three years letting my witch of an ex-wife tell me what to do, and all so she could cheat on me, clean out my bank account, and take the home I bought for us right out from under my nose.
Seriously. I gave that woman everything, only to be tossed aside like garbage.
And now, I’m going to do what I always do: recover by building something from scratch with my bare hands, starting with another home that’s for me and me only. A nice little cabin in the woods where I can retire and live happily ever after as a single man.
So, when this red-hot pepper of a girl comes bouncing up to me—her blond ponytail flying and spit spraying from her lips and flames coming from her ears—I don’t give her the time of day, much less let her dictate what I do on my own damn property.
And if that little brat bugs me long enough, I’ll turn her over my knee and give her a “what for.”
I dare her to push me.

Claimed by the Mechanic
Daisy
All I wanted was a fresh start, a new beginning, a chance to stand on my own two feet after being dumped and duped. And then I find myself in a strange town when my car decides to break down, in the middle of the night, no less.
I barely have enough cash for a down payment on my new apartment that’s waiting on me ~ along with a new job ~ five hundred miles away. How the hell am I supposed to come up with money for a new engine?
And can I trust the local mechanic, who’s offering me the deal of a lifetime? Looks like I don’t have much of a choice. I’m at his mercy, with nowhere to stay and no mode of transportation.
I hope I can trust him to be a gentleman, even though my body is craving his touch. Because my heart can’t take being fooled again.

Ranger
I’ve never believed in fate or soul mates, love at first sight or even destiny.
But the moment this brunette beauty walks into my garage at the stroke of midnight, I curse everything I’ve never believed.
Daisy is like the perfect combination of sensual sex appeal, angelic beauty, and southern good-girl charm ~ from her timid smile to her curvy hips, all the way down to her pink-painted toenails.
F*ck.
This girl has got my motor running. And I don’t care if her engine needs rebuilding and she doesn’t have a dime to her name. I’ll do whatever it takes to keep her around.
For good.

Claimed by the Beast
Slade
For the last six years, I’ve lived off the grid, alone, in my quiet, secluded home tucked away in the woods.
I don’t take too kindly to strangers coming around.
So when I spot an intruder on my property, my blood begins to boil with anger.
Is he blind?
Did he not see the No Trespassing signs posted everywhere?
With a growl in my throat and my fists clenched, I decide to chase him away.
Until I find out the intruder just happens to be a “her.” A very sexy, innocent looking “her.”
She claims she got lost hiking. But she has no idea how dangerous these woods really are. And with the way my body is responding to her beauty as she swims topless in the river that runs through my property, I can’t resist taking her home with me to keep her safe, no matter how much she tries to fight me.

Chastity
I’m a failure at everything I do. It’s no surprise I can’t even follow a simple hiking trail.
I deserve to get lost. Become dehydrated. Suffer heat stroke. Starve to death, even.
I’m certain there’s no one for miles, and suffering from heat stroke is exactly what will happen if I can’t find my way back to my car.
But when I happen upon a sparkling river that seems perfect for cooling off, I strip down to practically nothing and hop in.
And that’s when this crazy man appears from nowhere, pissed as hell that I’m on his property.
For a split second, I’m grateful someone’s nearby to help me.
But I don’t even get the chance to ask for help.
This beast of a man is wrapping his angry arms around my waist and carrying me through the woods, my half-naked body rubbing against his as he carries me to his home.
He says it’s to keep me safe.
Then why do I suddenly feel like his prey?

Claimed by the Trucker
~Kara
When you wake up in a seedy motel room and realize your own father left you to pursue a life of drinking and god knows what else, you don’t hold out much hope for anything good.
But I’ve always been a survivor, and this will be no different.
I’ve got a little bit of cash, my “innocent” good looks, and hopefully a sprinkling of charm.
Surely someone will take a chance on me and give me a job so I can enjoy some stability for once in my life.
Otherwise, I’ll remain eighteen and homeless.
Forever…

~Axel
I’m just doing a favor for my brother who owns a trucking company. I’m a man on a mission, with a deadline and a one-track mind.
But after being stuck on the road for days on end, I am definitely ready for a sexy distraction. And the last thing I expect to find is a sweet, beautiful blond near tears as she begs for work.
I don’t need the drama or the trouble. But this gorgeous girl looks like she needs a strong man in her life, someone who will take her in and treat her right.
Besides, how can I walk away from something so innocent and fragile?
Especially when what I really want to do is claim her as mine…

Claimed by the Alien
Harper
I’ve just moved to the small, sleepy town of Sugar Hollow, where legend has it these humanoid aliens walk among us.
Legend also has it that twice a year the males choose a young, fertile, innocent female to mate with.
It’s all so ridiculous. I mean, who believes in aliens?
Apparently this huge, gorgeous man does, who insists on following me home to ensure my safety.
And once inside my apartment, he confesses something that sets my skin on fire, and I’m desperate for him to lay his claim to me so I can have his baby.

Drake
My home planet is dying, it’s the peak of mating season, and I can’t find a single female I want to claim as mine. So yeah. You could say I’m getting a little “frustrated.”
I’ve been searching for the perfect One, and I’m just about to give up, when I see her walking home in the dark.
The way her dress flows around all those voluptuous curves, the swell of her bosom, her long dark hair that would look perfect wrapped around my fist … great gods. She is majestic.
I’ve waited too long to find this sexy, fertile, and innocent woman. There’s no way I’ll let her out of my sights.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/y82e52t3i51z

Mirror:
http://www.restfilee.com/622s1eczss5w/5_Novels_by_Izzy_Slam.rar.html
Jun 20th, 2019, 5:16 pm

No longer active.
Jun 23rd, 2019, 3:50 pm
add Claimed by the Alien and Claimed by the Trucker and Claimed by the Beast
Jun 23rd, 2019, 3:50 pm

No longer active.