For the more serious stuff
Feb 20th, 2020, 5:54 am
Cities Of Heat Series by Kelly Crave (1-7)
Requirements: epub reader, 1.9 mb
Overview: Kelly Crave writes sexy, stand-alone reverse harem romance filled with, humor, drama, and heart-racing action, and lots of love.
Genre: Erotic

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. My Loyal Men - The Men I grew up with have returned home, and they don’t look at me like I’m just their tomboy friend anymore. Three best friends, and there’s only one thing they each want more than running their new security company.
Me.
There’s just one problem, while they were overseas fighting for our country and becoming elite soldiers, I was trapped in an abusive relationship that I’m still recovering from
When I escaped my ex, I honestly thought I might never be loved again.
That all changed one afternoon when I ran head first into one of them, and turns my world upside-down. He makes me feel open again, and that night, I finally became the woman I had always wanted to be, but never knew it.
Except it doesn’t stop with Alfie, the old friend who’s now a shredded charmer and who takes me in his bed first.
I see Huck next, and he’s grown from being the leader of our little group into a hulking Greek God who is so big I wonder if his biggest muscle is the one he hides in his pants.
And then there’s Oliver, the one that was the closest to me, who has the same misery in his eyes, the same weight that I feel, and the one that I long to connect with the most, even though I can see he’s hiding something behind those gorgeous eyes of his.
After that first night with Alfie, and as I spend time with each of them, I start to have a wild, crazy desire.
A week ago, I didn’t want to be touched, but now I don’t want to date just one of my child hood friends, I want to be shared.
I want all three of them.
When my monster of an ex shows up trying to win me back, and threatens me if I don’t go along with him, it’s going to take all three of them to keep me safe and stop him.
But just dealing with my ex isn’t enough, if I can’t satisfy my heart, soul and body. Can I truly have my cake and eat it?
Can I have my three loyal men?
Or is my steamy desire going to put all of us at risk?

2. My Dangerous Men - When my mob boss of a father killed the love of my life, I thought my life was over. Still, I refused to give up, so I ran, and vowed to never love again.
But fate had other plans for me, and I ended up not with one man, but with three.
The only problem is none of us may live long enough to see if it works.
I met Luke in a bar for what I thought was going to be a hot fling, but he had other ideas in mind. He doesn’t care that being with me puts his life at risk. He’s not just got a big heart either, and even after one night I know I want to keep seeing him, even though it will put us both in danger.
Speaking of danger, Alex isn’t like my father’s other men, and he’s the only one smart enough to have found me. He’s also got eyes I can stare into for days, with a past almost as tragic as mine.
Finally, there’s Nathan. He’s brutal, he’s dangerous, and the only thing he wants more than me is to hurt my father. I can get behind that, but will he be willing to risk me to get his revenge?
The chances of our success, the chances that we can see if it will work to have me be shared are slim, but with three dangerous men, it just might be worth the risk.
Because no matter how crazy it is, or how little time I may have left, the truth is, I want all three of them.

3. My Winter Men - I thought I could run. I thought that by giving up my fortune, I could finally have a normal life. But I was wrong, and now I’m risking everything because my hearts been taken by not to one man, but by three.
Most women love the idea of being born rich, but with a terrible father and a life already planned out for me, I finally had enough at 23, and ran from my whole life. Aside from my amazing younger sister, I don’t miss any of it.
But in a small city in Oregon where I thought I was free from my past, I meet Alan, a solider who’s just trying to start over and help other veterans. I’m pretty sure I’m falling for him, and not just because of what he can do between the sheets. For a few days, I truly think I’ve found my ever after, until the unthinkable happens.
I’m taken by the most attractive kidnapper I could ever have imagined, and he’s going to drag me back to my old life. I hate Thomas for cutting my time short with Alan, but the only problem is, there are more enemies out there than I thought, and even though I can’t stand my charming kidnapper, he might be the only person keeping me alive, aside from…
Paul, the bodyguard my mother hired to keep me safe, who just so happens to be the best looking, and the biggest one of them all.
With three dangerous bad boys who all want me, and who will do anything to protect me, how can I possibly be anything but satsified?
But what if I don’t want just one of them, but all three? And it may be my rich upbringing talking, but I can’t stop thinking, why do I have to choose?
Oh Lord, I thing I may have bitten off more than I can chew, and in my deepest heart of hearts…
That’s just how I like it, even if it puts all of our lives at risk.

4. My Mountian Men - I was just trying to find myself. Then, that night I walked into the bar I found two things I was never looking for: Trouble, and Harvey.
Harvey, the man that saved me. The man that took care of me, and made me feel love, for the very first time.
He may be a mountain man that takes me back to his Lodge to discover so many primal things for the very first time, but our time together is short lived, because the trouble that found me in the bar is still hunting me. So Harvey, along with one of his best and badass friends Chris go off to stop them, because they want to protect me. And they leave me with another one of their dear friends, the ever charming and incredibly good looking Josh, and suddenly, I'm wondering if one man is enough for me... But I also really don't want to have to choose.
But at the end of the day, and as crazy as it sounds, are they going to make me choose? Or am I going to get everything I want?
After all, you know the saying... good things come in Threes.

5. My Outlaw Men - The Ice Serpants. The Rascals. Two motorcycle clubs are just about to go to all out war, and then there’s little old me. Allison, a curvy girl who’s pretty inexperienced in love, very experinced in working too many doubles, and just minding my own buisness. That is until Rex, a man who is born of pure trouble and enters my job right at the end of my shift.
After just one amazing, heat scorching night with him at the beginning of the summer, I fall right into the middle of that crazy gang war. Only it’s not just the war of the two clubs that’s got me all hot and bothered. No, it turns out that I’m also falling hard for Mark, the man Rex assigns to protect me, who has a dark past I just can’t help but wanting to find out about.
And lastly, when I’m captured right at the worst possible moment, there’s one last man , Will, who somehow wiggles his way into my heart (and my bed). Somehow, I don’t just like each of them after our moments of intense passion together. I think I might be falling head first for all three.
Of course there’s a few problems with that. That last guy, Will? He’s the sworn enemy of the first two, and the only oath he’s sworn other than to keep me safe is to have revenge for his dead sister.
I guess I really do know how to pick them.
The worst part of it all though, is that somehow, my crazy brain thinks that maybe, just maybe if we can all come out of this summer alive, and if I’m truly lucky, I might get to have all three of them to myself.
A girl can dream, can’t she?

6. My Heroic Men - It started with a crazy night. One crazy night of passion, desire, and heat. My only one night stand of my life. I thought that Owen, my man of mystery might be something real, until I saw something the next day that made me think he had betrayed me, because I didn’t know he was really just serving his country.
but before I could find out what had really happened to Owen, why he was a man of mystery, I was off on the expedition of a life time. One that was going to not just set my career forever, but set me up for life.
But I wasn’t counting on meeting two more gorgeous men on the high seas, who have secrets of their own. They will stop at nothing to not just protect me, but keep every inch of me warm, hot and very satisfied.
The trouble is, my new men want to protect me, but they don’t believe that I’ve actually made the discovery of a life time. They don’t think the underwater city long since thought to be only a myth is really out there. Because they’re too busy trying to convince me that there are dangers out there on the high seas coming for me, and I don’t believe them.
Well I should have.
And I don’t even know that Owen is chasing after all of us, and he’ll stop at nothing to keep me and my other men safe.
Even if it gets him killed.

7. My Deadly Men - The woman everyone thought was dead is back, but can she actually outrun her past and become free enough to not just live, but find true love?
I never thought it could happen to me. After being a prisoner to a motorcycle gang for two years, I was finally given the freedom to start over again in the city that never sleeps, but it wasn't long before my whole world was turned upside down again.
Because while I have been freed from the oppression of growing up in a war-torn country, and the freedom to finally start over, I never thought that love could enter my life again.
That was until Turner walked into my life and into my bed. Only, it turns out he’s just deadly as he is drop dead gorgeous.
Only, he doesn’t come alone either, he has back up, and two other ridiculous hunks that want nothing more than me wrapped between the sheets of their beds, and I want nothing more than to join them. The only problem is as much as I want to get lost in the passion of all three of them, my past has no intentions of letting me go completely, including the evil that made me run in the first place.
Only, there’s no way I woman like me could possible escape my fate and actually get it all is there?
Love, freedom, and three men that I can call mine? Even if they are all deadly?

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/67liw48f4dfd
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/bu7jih1jkjky
Feb 20th, 2020, 5:54 am
Jun 2nd, 2020, 12:47 am
added
4. My Mountian Men
Jun 2nd, 2020, 12:47 am
Dec 12th, 2020, 12:38 am
ADDED
6. My Heroic Men
Dec 12th, 2020, 12:38 am