For the more serious stuff
Mar 6th, 2020, 4:35 pm
Burn Outs Series by Dani Hermit, Nevi Star (#1, 3)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 441 kb
Overview:When not writing, I am being inspired. I spend hours watching movies, TV, anime, or reading books and manga. I also enjoy quiet time playing with my kitty or hanging out with my pirate crew! I have a small Tarot Reading business to supplement my income since I had to quit working a "real job"
Genre: Erotic MM

ImageImage

1. Back Issues - More than 25 years ago, Matt Evans’ superpowers burned out. He left the world of the Chosen and their staged battles behind. But he also left behind the love of his life and their naughty games of submission.
Out of the blue, a Hero launches an overwhelming attack on the Chosen, stealing away all of their powers. In the aftermath of the attack, Matt’s long dormant powers come back online and he makes the impossible decision to reconnect with the only man who might understand what is happening, Colton Stephens, the lover he had abandoned in his youth.
When Professor Colton Stephens sees Matt standing in the back of his lecture hall, years of secrets and pain come rushing to the surface. Their reunion is less than the amazing moment he had been hoping for. But it sets in motion a series of events that brings Colton to his knees at the feet of Blue Bolt, the Hero turned terrorist who stole everything from the Chosen.
Blue Bolt twists Colton’s kinky desires to his will and restores his long lost powers, bringing Mythos back to life and changing everything about Colton’s life. Can Matt rescue Colton from Blue Bolt’s firm grasp? And in the shadow of Blue Bolt’s ability to fulfill Colton’s needs, will Matt be able to admit that he wants to be the master that Colton serves with his heart, soul, and most importantly, with his body?

3. Variant - When a Villain tries to be a Hero and ends up in over his head, what choice does he have but to change?
With Curtis now powerless and Matt not entirely certain that Mythos is subdued, both sides of the impending war are forced to lie low for a few days.
The pause in aggression gives Matt's team a chance to regroup after Thomas's apparent defection and the sound beating they took from Dark Mirror. While they are collecting themselves, Colton takes the opportunity to help them train and improve control over their reawakened powers.
Not so far away, in the hotel occupied by the Necromancer and his faction, Thomas is desperately seeking his chance to undo the evil young leader's plans so that he can return to his friends. But what he finds behind closed doors at the Elegance might be enough to undo him instead.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/9dtzkxioqhf6
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/ihqo4yhl0z9j
Mar 6th, 2020, 4:35 pm