For the more serious stuff
May 1st, 2020, 12:52 am
7 Books by Daisy March
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 mb 495 KB
Overview: Daisy March writes heartwarming alpha Daddy Dom romance featuring plenty of delicious discipline. Her stories feature alpha heroes and curvy heroines enjoying the spicy elements of Age Play including spanking, humiliation, instaLove and much more.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Daddy's Little Love - Cherry’s finally broken free of her lying parents. All it took was crashing her car during the worst storm of the year. Trapped in the wreckage, she prays for help, and it arrives in the form of Richard, an alpha Daddy Dom doctor who knows exactly what a girl like Cherry needs.
Richard moved to the woods to get away from his past. He didn’t plan on bringing a half-drowned girl back to his cabin but until this storm passes, they’re stuck together. All he’s got to do is resist her. Easy enough. Until she starts calling him Daddy.

Daddy's Little Sweetie - Ex-special forces medic David was headed to his cabin to get away from the demons in his head, not to look after a homeless girl with nowhere else to turn. But when he realizes it’s his best friend’s daughter knocking on his door, he can’t push the curvy innocent girl away. Before he knows what’s happening, she’s stolen his heart, and then he makes a decision that will change both of their lives. He decides to become her new Daddy.
Susie was sent to the cabin for one reason and one reason only. She’s supposed to rob the grizzled mountain man, take him for all he’s worth. Only she never expected to get caught and disciplined, nor did she think her past would catch up with her if she agreed to stay. But when the criminals hunting her get too close, Susie finds out just how far her new Daddy is willing to go to protect his special little sweetie.

Motorcycle Daddy's Enemy - When I was in trouble the last person I wanted help from was Rex Coltrane, Motorcycle Club president, and my worst enemy.
I didn't want the brooding older man to rescue me, but now he has, what gives him the right to start lecturing me about my personal safety?
Before I know it, the words, "Yes, Daddy," fall out of my sarcastic mouth,
That's when everything goes to hell.
All of a sudden I'm quivering in his lap, my bare bottom exposed to his firm hand, and his hungry gaze.
I know this can only end in tears.
I know I should run from him but I can't.
Not yet, anyway.
The thing is, I have a question I need him to answer.
I have to know one thing.
What happens when this curvy gal's worst enemy becomes her protective motorcycle Daddy?

Daddy Doctor's Secret Baby - Pamela's down on her luck when the new doctor in town asks her for a favor. He needs someone to pretend to be his girlfriend for an upcoming engagement and she's exactly the curvy gal he’s been looking for.
Dr. Alex Carter coldly warned Pamela this wasn’t a real date. But when the sassy curvy girl accidentally called him Daddy, he couldn’t resist turning up the heat.
Now Pamela's pregnant and her hunky one night stand is the father. But what happens when this possessive doctor finds out he's become an innocent girl's baby daddy?

Daddy Teach Me - Dragged on a girls night out, quiet student Jenny meets her dream Daddy, a brooding older man who sweeps her off her feet. She falls for him at once but all too soon he's vanished and she's left wondering what might have been.
The next day she arrives late to college to find her new professor is the smoking hot mature stranger she met last night. His stern eyes fix on her as he warns her she will be disciplined for her lateness.
Blake Walker is in big trouble. When Jenny walks in he wants to do much more than teach her. He wants to own her and that curvy body of hers. But professors can't date students. Ever.
He didn't plan on meeting her last night. He didn't plan on her taking his class. Now he’s in deep and he knows he should end this before she gets hurt.
But one night with Jenny wasn’t enough. He wants a lifetime and nothing is going to stop this alpha Daddy from possessing his special little girl.

Billionaire Daddy's Little Love - When toy store owner Christina Marr welcomes her first ever customer, she’s no idea he’s a billionaire Daddy Dom on the hunt for the right Little. All she sees is a handsome older man who invites her into a private world of dark desire and firm discipline.
Trent Shepherd came back to his old home town for business, not to fall for the inexperienced woman with the irresistible curves. But when he meets Christina for the first time, he can’t let her go, no matter how much he knows he should.
As their passion starts to overwhelm their control, Christina realizes there is one thing she needs that she's never needed before. To call him Daddy.

Ride With Daddy - Louisa
I’m a secret Little in big trouble.
He’s an MC vice-president and my worst enemy.
The absolute last person I want helping me.
Arrogant, controlling, all muscles and ink.
Flint Naylor hasn’t got a soft side.
Or so I thought.
Until he decided to take me under his wing.
Use his firm hand to bring out my inner Little.
And now I’ve got to decide what’s happening here.
Is this the genuine touch of a protective Daddy?
Or is he just using age play as another way to get under my skin?
Flint
What could possibly go wrong?
I needed a place to hide out from the rival MC on my tail.
She needed a protective Daddy.
It should have been simple.
Only problem is Louisa Bryson has always hated me.
Her sharp tongue lashes out but her smoking hot body trembles with desire.
She’s the reason my engine’s revving beyond red.
She’s sassy, feisty, and so sure she hates me that she can’t see the obvious truth.
You might not be able to have a HEA with your worst enemy.
But you can have one with a big bad MC Daddy.

Download Instructions:
first 6
https://uploadrar.com/mf1kuf7wzz74
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/792166581f70bf15

Ride With Daddy
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/d3vrkqz7e29z
https://uploadrar.com/i0u1vrrqr0r1
May 1st, 2020, 12:52 am
May 14th, 2020, 12:42 am
added
Daddy's Little Sweetie
May 14th, 2020, 12:42 am