For the more serious stuff
Jun 29th, 2020, 3:15 pm
Elesian Dragon Mates Series by Sammie Joyce (1, 3-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 661 kb 218 kb
Overview: Paranormal romance is Sammie's favorite sub-genre of romance. She loves shifters of all sorts. Protectors. Those who need protection. Falling in love and finding love together. Realizing that your mate is standing right in front of you.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Claimed - My life just went off the tracks. Leaving school to join the coven was my mother’s demand. Since I can’t afford tuition on my own, college will have to wait. Now that I’m here, I feel compelled to give this my all. Rising to a task is who I am and what I do.
I know about all about the Great Rebellion. It was a bloody battle that took the life of my aunt. We’re still holding the dragon shifters back. Our safety depends on it.
Descendants of the late Atticus Bond, brothers Asher, Gavin, Jagger, and Mace are biding their time in the dungeons of our castle. They have the power to destroy the world, but only we have the powers to stop them, by the brute force of our magic.
With rumors of a coming fury, I feel uneasy. The One who will destroy the balance is rumbling just under the surface. Hellith had been in hibernation since she’d been pushed back, but she’d vowed to return to take vengeance. The Bond brothers promised to protect me, but I wasn’t sure they – or anyone – could.
As I get to know the brothers, I feel my resolve to resist them soften. The hatred I feel in my sisters isn’t an emotion I can easily muster over these men. They don’t fit the mold of destroyers – at least I don’t see that. And the woman inside me melts at the sight of each one of the luscious Bond men. In spite of the battles we all know will come, I can’t ignore how I feel.
So which one of these brothers will win my virginity?

3. Delivered - I just got the most amazing news. We’re having a baby.
I’m so sad, though not surprised, that some members of our coven are against us. They don’t want us to expand our family. I feelprotective of our unborn child and all I want to do is hide away until the birth.
My dragons believe that the only way to keep me and our child safe is to leave. It’s hard to argue when so much turmoil engulfs us.
So much is going on in my life right now. Too much.
There’s more unrest. The witches seem to be taking directions from a bigger power than what resides within the coven castle walls.
The dragons – my dragons – are now more than any other living thing on the planet. I’m living in fear in spite of my growing powers. I’m coming to realize it’s possible that their biggest foe, Hellith, may not have been completely defeated.
Is our once idyllic life together over? And just when I need them most, could this new worry fracture our perfect family before our true calling begins?

4. Fated - I can’t believe I’m a mother. I’m the most blessed woman in the world to have my daughter and her loving fathers in my life. Everything is perfect. Almost.
They say I’m a natural leader. I suppose that’s true given my family history. My dragons assure me they’ll be the fathers our daughter needs so I can follow my calling, but I’m not ready yet.
The trouble still isn’t over. Hellith is still alive and must be destroyed. I worry for my daughter’s safety. I worry for the safety of my dragons since they willhave to fight this battle that could determine our fate. Our future.
In the midst of the struggle and worry, I have my dragons for encouragement. I know my role will change as I ascend to the position of coven leader. I can do it with the love and support of the Bond brothers. They’re my passion. My fated mates.
As our world is threatened, will uncertainty drive a wedge between us? Will one dragon’s power surge create jealousy among us? And will love for our daughter tear us apart instead of drawing us together?

Download Instructions:
1, 3-4
https://uploadrar.com/ekyqt3joiamz
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/d28947e89641ee9c

4. Fated
https://mega4up.org/6pant8wshrfu
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/dc7cffca61f736a4
Jun 29th, 2020, 3:15 pm