For the more serious stuff
Aug 5th, 2020, 9:56 am
Restrained Fantasies series by Brandi Evans (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 1.6 MB
Overview: Brandi Evans was raised by a caravan of traveling Gypsies. She spent her days learning the ways of her people and her nights lost in legends as old as time. Okay, not really, but that's way more interesting than the truth!
Genre: Romance, Erotic

Image Image

His Forbidden Submissive (#1)(Reissue 2017): To find happiness, she must do something she swore she’d never do again. Let a man control her.
After beating cancer, Vivian goes on a mission to cleanse her life. First on the list; kicking her cheating, controlling husband to the curb. Second, she must discover the answer to a question that’s been haunting her. Is the love she harbors for Brock, her bad-boy brother-in-law, genuine or a chemotherapy-induced illusion?

Brock loves a woman he cannot have; his brother’s wife. To claim her would be a betrayal. He knows loving her is wrong but he can’t help it. So when circumstances bring them back together, he can no longer deny his forbidden attraction, and they unite in a fury of passion, lust—and bondage.

But Vivian isn’t prepared for Brock’s BDSM lifestyle, no matter how sexy he looks with his tats and leathers. After ten years with a controlling husband, submission is terrifying—but so is the thought of never being with Brock again.
Submission or freedom? No matter which path she chooses, her life will change forever.

Reading His Submissive (#2): Raven: I’ve spent my life depending on one person: myself. I’ve learned the hard way that other people will only let me down. I’ve worked for everything I have, but thanks to my drug-addicted mother, I’m about to lose the one thing I’ve craved for years. Needing to make some extra cash, I ask my boss at Restrained Fantasies, a Dallas BDSM club, for some extra shifts. Much to my chagrin, Master Carter Burkes is with him, and he leaps to my rescue, bound and determined to save me – only I’m not the kind of girl who needs to be saved.

Carter: I can’t sit by while Raven, a recurring figure in my fantasies, is in trouble. My job as a detective keeps me busy, but I’m not looking for a relationship, just a sub to assist with a class I’m teaching: Reading Your Submissive. Raven always claimed she wasn’t a member of the lifestyle, so imagine my surprise when I discover a budding submissive inside her. She gets under my skin in ways I can’t fight, but emotions are dangerous. I learned that the hard way. Is getting close to her a mistake? Will I destroy her life like I destroyed the life of the only woman I’ve ever loved?

This is book two in the Restrained Fantasies series but can be read as a standalone.

Download Instructions:
Dailyuploads

Mirror:
Dropapk

Restrained Fantasies #3: Here
Aug 5th, 2020, 9:56 am