For the more serious stuff
Nov 11th, 2020, 10:29 am
2 Novels by Eden Smiles
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI, AZW3 Reader 779 KB / 283 KB
Overview: I write literary fiction for small audiences. Until now, I've written erotic romance solely for myself. I feel that writing the full experience of life into fantasy makes it so much richer. Pleasure is sweeter when pain is around the corner. Kindness means more in the wake of cruelty.
Genre: MM Erotic

Image Image

The Rogue: Jim is a buff cop at war with his own criminal tendencies. He puts away bad guys by day and sleeps with them at night.When he is on the trail of a dangerous drug dealer, FirePlay, Jim is hired to moonlight at an art showing in the dealer’s suspected neighborhood. The paintings on exhibit intrigue Jim, but the artist who made them, Jean-Michel Casimir, magnetically attracts him.Jim meets the artist at a bar. They’re virile men from two different worlds. But the chemistry is right. Jim’s suspicions of Jean-Michel grow along with his attraction.Jim’s hottest fantasy is a gunfight that ends in a ménage. If the cop and the artist go home together, anything’s possible.

Coming Out Dirty: Cory used to be a stud and a prodigy. Now he is a Sergeant who runs a cutting-edge squad of brainy detectives. The squad is short of muscle, so the department sends a rookie detective, Jim Lyall. Jim is brawny, sexy, smart and wild. Feeling insecure and threatened, Cory invites Jim to dinner. The rookie proves to be the world’s best dinner guest. Cory loses his mind. Until his wife tells him to relax: “Jim’s gay.”Cory is skeptical. But he goes shopping and works out with Jim. In no time, Cory transforms into a stud again.Then a raid goes bad. As Jim saves the day, he comes out of the closet. Not as a gay man, but a dirty cop. Cory is vulnerable. He has no one to talk to but the rookie. He visits Jim’s Chelsea apartment. The rookie grows fresh, bold and hungry. The Sergeant is aroused, and angry about it. Will Cory let Jim play Sergeant for the night?

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/1jjbdtgr2b1w
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/lnm0qxf62xz9

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 11th, 2020, 10:29 am

Just press "pm" below my topic title to include url Or NO re-up w/out link★