For the more serious stuff
Nov 18th, 2020, 3:58 pm
Hotwife Gema: Vol 1 , 3 by Gemma V. Avril
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 789 KB
Overview: I am a married woman like any other. If you see me on the streets of Madrid, you would not guess what is behind it and what secret I hide. I am a mother and I have a family. I was born in 1977 and I am living a second youth. It was my husband's fault, who convinced me to become a hotwife or hot wife.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

ImageImage

Silvana's Tale 3
"An erotic novel, written by a woman and for women, based on the experiences of its author."
"A story of love and passion, with torrid sex scenes, written with special humor."
Gema is a normal housewife until she gives in to her husband's pressures to have an affair with another man. This third book in the series closes the first cycle of Gema's adventures, as she has become a 'hotwife' and her husband, Daniel, a complete cuckold.
Seduced by Silvester, her lover, Gema has promised him that her ass belongs to him. Daniel, her husband has no right over it. But Silvestre transfers that promise to his roommate. Luis Alberto, his roommate takes full advantage of the situation and of how seriously Gema takes her promises. Luis Alberto is a very different kind of man from Silvester and Daniel starts having problems with him. He does not accept the contempt with which he treats him or the brutality with which he treats Gema. Gema is caught between the love for her husband, the affection for her lover Silvester and Luis Alberto's dominant energy. At the same time, Daniel, who feels left out, visits Nuria, in search of a solution to his inner conflicts: the duty to protect his wife and his own desires for submission.
"My husband, my real husband in real life, had been insisting that I cheat on him, just like Gema's husband in the book. I resisted for years until I finally gave in. Now, I wish I had done it sooner, but fear and lack of knowledge about this world of consensual cuckolding had driven me back. Unfortunately, there isn't much erotic literature, suitable for women, about consensual infidelity. We, women, need a context for sex, a story and to see how the protagonists evolve, to be able to put ourselves in their place and evolve, if only in our imagination, with them. For that reason, I have decided to share my own experiences as a hotwife in this book, in an erotic novel format. In this erotic story, Gema, the main character, tells what my husband and I, Gemma, the author, have experienced when we first entered this world.

Your wife, his slut 1
After her husband’s tiring insistence, Gema, reluctantly, accepts to flirt with a strange in a disco. Her only goal is to teach Daniel a lesson, convinced that he will back off in the last moment. But what was going to be a mere flirt, or at most, a single one-night-stand, soon turns into a full-fledged, romantic affaire. Gema has difficulties separating the passion she feels for her lover from the love she feels for her husband. She has trouble making loyalty and consensual infidelity compatible. Meantime, as her lover manages to step by step remove her sexual inhibitions, his influence over her increases. Gema starts doing things for her lover that she would not do for her husband. As the story goes, Gema evolves. However, she continues having to deal with a set of opposed feeling that endanger her marriage. On top of that, she ends up promising something to her lover, which will have unforeseen consequences. At the same time, Daniel undergoes his own evolution and must deal with his own inhibitions.
“My husband, my real husband in my real life, has been pressing me for years to cuckold him, quite like Gema’s husband in the book. I resisted for years, until I finally gave in. I wished I had done it before, but fear and lack of knowledge about this world stopped me from doing it earlier. Unfortunately, there isn’t much erotic literature out there about the world of consensual infidelity, which is appropriate for women. We women need, above all, a context for sex, a setting, the evolution of the actors, so that we can identify ourselves with them. For that reason, I have decided to share my own experiences as a hotwife in the format of an erotic novel, based on my own life.

Download Instructions:
Silvana's Tale 3 (Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/og7cgqr4r51q
Your wife, his slut 1 (Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/s0vryupnzn17

Mirror:
Silvana's Tale 3 https://www.restfilee.com/cdiv4f0peqjv
Your wife, his slut 1 https://www.restfilee.com/rlbslrxh5gh9
Nov 18th, 2020, 3:58 pm
Dec 14th, 2020, 7:36 pm
add Your wife, his slut 1
Dec 14th, 2020, 7:36 pm