For the more serious stuff
Nov 19th, 2020, 8:43 am
Hot Mess Series (10-13) by Stormy Glenn
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 402 kb
Overview: Stormy Glenn believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two or three men in cowboy boots. She also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings. When she's not being a mother to her six teenagers or cleaning up after her two 70 pound lap puppies, you can usually find her cuddled in bed with a book in her hand and a puppy in her lap. Or on her laptop, creating the next sexy man for her stories.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic Romance MM

Image Image Image Image

Hot Mess 10
Lany : Many people believe that once you are married and have kids, the romance is gone. It's not. You just have to work at it a little harder. It's just too bad that our attempt at a romantic weekend alone ends with me in the hospital. If I survive getting shot, we're going to have to try a little harder. I refuse to give up the romance with my hot Italian SWAT commander. Salvador : My plans for a weekend of romance with the love of my life go up in an explosion of epic proportions when we're attacked in our very own home and Lany's life is put in danger. Snowstorms, intruders, and a hit man on the loose. It's just another day in the Delvecchio household.

Hot Mess 11
Lany : I'd always thought that there were times in life when clarity suddenly hit a person and you realized that life was one mess after another. This was one of those times, and it was a mess of epic proportions. At least it wasn't my fault this time. No, seriously, it wasn't my fault.. Stop laughing! Salvador : Lany was a mess and everyone knew it, but when weird things start happening, he seems to be the only one who can connect the clues and give us a suspect to go after. When danger comes a little too close to home, he also might be the only one who can save us. I knew the apocalypse would happen at some point. I just never expected it so soon.

Hot Mess 12
Lany : My life was a fantasy. No one knew that better than me. Unfortunately, it was also fraught with danger. Again, no one knew that better than me. When I caught someone taking lewd pictures of my daughter in the dressing room of a clothing store, I attacked. It didn't go well for me. Not only was my bodyguard tased, but I was arrested and thrown into the back of a squad car. If I couldn't convince my husband that I had a good reason for attacking someone, my goose was cooked. Salvador : Lany was the light of my life. He was also the reason behind more headaches than I cared to remember, but when he gets arrested for attacking someone, I knew there had to be a story. Lany was a sweet, gentle man. He wouldn't attack someone unless there was a really good reason. I just had to figure out what that was and try to get him released from police custody or his goose was cooked. Getting him released turned out to be the easy part. Figuring out why the arresting officer pulled a gun on us was not. If that wasn't enough, TJ makes a surprise visit home, someone gets attacked at the local rec center and it might be connected to me, I was inviting mob enforcers into my home, and we could be headed for a mob war. There was never a dull moment in the Delvecchio household.

Hot Mess 13
Salvador : My life is pretty fantastic. I have a career that I love, a husband that I adore, and six wonderful children that bring joy and laughter to my life. When one of them is threatened, the gloves come off. I call in everyone to help me rescue TJ. I just have to find him first. Lany : My life is pretty fantastic. I'm married to a hot Italian SWAT officer, I have six wonderful children, and a life most people can only dream about. When that life is threatened, it will take more than my usual shenanigans to save my son. It'll take a miracle, especially when I end up kidnapped again. A desperate call from TJ sends us running to his rescue. Unfortunately, he's missing by the time we get there. Now, we have to solve the mystery of who is kidnapping Marines before we can go rescue him. Calling in favors from our friends might not work this time.

Download Instructions:
All
https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/MLCfk3xJ/file.html
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cdmjvgp7kk6vt9q/HMS-GS.zip/file

Hot Mess 13
https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/GMMlUHM5/file.html
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ml3n6rz11x9jfxm/HM13SG.epub/file
Nov 19th, 2020, 8:43 am