Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 21st, 2020, 12:53 pm
3 Romance Books by Terry Towers
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 531 KB
Overview: Terry Towers is a NY Times and USA Today bestselling author, with her books translated into six languages. The Moan for Uncle Series, The Sibling Rivalry Series, The Girl From The Coffee Shop series and over a dozen other titles have all graced the erotica and romance bestsellers charts.

I currently live in Alberta with the love of my life, our adult children who refuse to leave the nest, and our many, many dogs. LOL. If life couldn't get any busier we foster puppies for SCARS animal rescue here in Alberta. When I manage to find some time I like to go down to the lake for a little paddleboarding and kayaking.

So tha's the story of me.

Thank you all for supporting me and my work,

Terry
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image

Moist
Moist. Wet. Steamy.
That’s what I’m paid to get women every night.
Horn them up and then send them home to their spouse or vibrator, whatever their satisfaction tool of choice is.
My job is done when they walk out the door of the club giggling, flushed, and excited.
It’s just a bonus I get paid extremely well to make it happen.
Dancing isn’t my lifelong dream. It’s a means to an end.
At least it was until she came into the club with a group of her screaming, drunk friends.
Shy and reserved, she caught my attention straight away as she tried to keep her eyes diverted from the action on the stage.
My intention was to open her up and pull her from her shell.
I didn’t expect for her to flip my whole f*cking world upside down.

Opposites Collide
Willow
A blizzard strands strait-laced tech billionaire, Mr. Adam Mayes, in the humble motel I manage. And he clearly hates it.
He seems to find everything about my quaint little life ridiculous and beneath him; from my pack of rescue hounds and the shelter I run on my property, to my side gig of tarot reading. And he’s not the least bit shy in letting me know.

Well, screw him.

There’s more to life than money and power, although considering I’m currently living month-to-month barely able to keep the doors open to my rescue, a few extra 0's at the end of my bank account balance wouldn't hurt.

As much as I need the money from his room rental, I need him gone more. The cards were very clear only chaos would result from him being near me and the cards have yet to fail me.

There’s only one problem, despite the fact we mix like oil and water there’s a raw sexual energy between us that’s undeniable and even more irresistible. And it's been such a very, very long time since... Well, you know... Call it insanity, but I’m starting to think that the cards are right and that fate has bigger plans for us than one night of passion and I may be powerless to stop it.

He's No Good For Me
Ten years as a Navy SEAL followed by five years in prison...

It feels like my entire adult existence has been controlled and dictated. I made my choices and accepted the consequences. I’ve done a lot of horrible things in my lifetime. Things that wake me up in the middle of the night screaming and in a cold sweat. Perhaps prison was where I deserved to be.

But she doesn’t think so...

I’ve never met her face-to-face, but she’s my shining light.

Just months before my release, she’s granted a conjugal visit. What was meant to be a physical release and a private moment to plan our lives together turned into a shock I never saw coming, which forces me to decide between the man I was and man I am aiming to be.

Download Instructions:
All
https://devuploads.com/kqtp99kt6nsz
https://www.up-4ever.net/xycdrz3d755c

New 1
https://uploadrar.com/9gkx05k9cktl
https://upfiles.com/UlEf

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 21st, 2020, 12:53 pm

Oct 19th, 2023, 1:51 pm
Added Opposites Collide
Oct 19th, 2023, 1:51 pm