For the more serious stuff
Nov 22nd, 2020, 6:30 am
Mockingbird Chronicles series by Stardawn Cabot, Alexandra James (#1-#2)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 481 kB
Overview: Born and raised in Southern California, I swear I'll never leave, even if it falls into the ocean! I live with my two girls, my partner of fifteen years, my mother-in-law, and my dog.
I've been writing for many years, mostly in the fan fiction area. I'm best known for my epic "Blue Eyes, White Horse, and a Chakram," and my short story, "Little Bard." If you'd like to read either they are in the Xena section of FanFiction.net.
I do love Xena, and pretty much anything sci-fi, but recently I've decided to branch out and explore one of my other loves -- spanking novels. I enjoy deep stories which have complex characters, surprise twists, and interesting and new plots ideas. Finding a lack of these types of stories, especially in the Lesbian community, I decided to create my own.

Alexandra James was born in the United States and enjoys writing. The Mockingbird Chronicles are her first published works, but she has enjoyed writing from the time she was a child.
Genre: Erotic Romance, Lesbian FF

ImageImage

1. Dani's Discovery
Yet another tragic event befalls Danielle Ryan, and she is forced to return to her uncle’s bookstore upon his sudden death. Uncle Sean was her only living relative and now that he’s gone, she has been left truly alone. While settling his affairs, however, she is unprepared for the life-altering experience she encounters when she finds her match in her uncle’s store manager, Emma Gray. Emma invades Dani’s life in surprising and unexpected ways, bringing not only discipline, but love—two things that Dani desperately needs.
All is not perfect, though, and fate hands them another twist when Emma’s biological father gets into the mix, catching both Emma and Dani off guard and threatening to end their happiness. Afraid that their newly created bond will be shattered, they have to buckle down or risk losing everything.
Fighting to keep each other safe, Emma and Dani learn not only how to work together, but more about each other and the blossoming love that has formed between them as well. Throughout it all, Emma continues to broaden Dani’s horizons, opening her eyes to just how much she’s been neglecting herself and helping her to discover trust, domestic discipline, and what it really means to be family. Will their newly found relationship and trust in each other be enough, or will Dani give up and run all the way back to Chicago?

2. Running Toward Trouble
After all that they have been through together, and in spite of Dani’s increasingly bratty behavior, Dani and Emma’s love grows stronger and steamier every day. Emma continues to spank Dani when necessary, slowly but surely helping her realize that their love is for keeps and running away when things get tough is not an option.
When Dani is contacted by an old family friend, who turns out to be part of the Italian mob, she discovers a past and a “family” she had forgotten long ago. This family becomes more important when Emma's extortionist father takes things too far and directly threatens their lives. Forced into hiding, they find refuge and acceptance with Zio Frankie and Zia Toni.
Although Dani’s new family is fun-loving and warm, life in hiding is tough on both women, especially Dani, whose restless personality resists the rules that have been put in place to keep her safe. Once Emma discovers that Dani has repeatedly broken those rules and has put her life in extreme danger, Dani knows she deserves the worst spanking of her life. But even if Emma can again follow through and provide the discipline she needs, will it be enough to ever stop Dani from running toward trouble?

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/vnn33lwps561
https://devuploads.com/kpxktq8u7jvo
https://drop.download/r9kom1bxeszl

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 22nd, 2020, 6:30 am

ImageImage