For the more serious stuff
Jan 25th, 2021, 4:15 am
2 FF Books by Tuesday Harper
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 417kb
Overview: I am Tuesday Harper, writer and creative mind, pursuing my passion of creating wonderfully entertaining stories. I write about black love, steamy sex scenes, unexpected circumstances, realistic twists and turns, and unpredictable endings because that's what I love to read. I am the author of several books, including the Lez Be Real Series. Along with LGBT fiction, I write urban fiction, romance novels, and drama-filled short stories that you don't want to end.
When I'm not writing, I'm spending time with my beautiful wife, adventuring around the Dallas-area, splattering paint on canvasses, binge-watching my favorite shows, or spreading good vibes to my family and friends.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > FF

Image Image

One. Two. Three. Love.
Do you believe someone can love more than one person at once? Camille is torn between her best friend turned lover, Draya, and the breath of fresh air she finds in the sinuous, Mack. All three ladies want the same things, peace, happiness, and to settle into a new city. Three is a crowd and things are getting more complicated by the minute. It seems inevitable that someone will get their heart-broken.

The Fire Inside Her
Miranda can't stop thinking about the firefighter who saved her life. She was ready to give up before the fire started. Life was hardly a cake walk, especially with her ex-boyfriend following harassing her. As flames engulfs her house, Miranda comes to terms with the fact that she will die before she even had the chance to live.

Veteran firefighter, Ashanti, storms into the blaze to save her. She pulls her away from the flames and encourages her to keep fighting. As she recovers from her injuries, Miranda holds onto those words and the memory of the good-looking woman in uniform.

A year after the fire, she struggles with her new sense of normal and the scars that remain. Miranda hopes to find closure by speaking with the woman who saved her, but Ashanti refuses to speak with her.

Ashanti knows Miranda has a crush on her. She doesn't need that kind of trouble in her life, so she keeps her distance until she can't anymore.

Download Instructions:
Mediafire

Mirror:
Uploadrar

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 25th, 2021, 4:15 am

...be sweet, stay sassy...
May 4th, 2021, 4:20 am
added The Fire Inside Her
May 4th, 2021, 4:20 am

...be sweet, stay sassy...