For the more serious stuff
May 8th, 2021, 9:11 pm
Devil Savages MC Series (#1,3) by Harley McRide
Requirements: .ePUB, MOBI reader, 1 mb
Overview: Hi I am Harley McRide, I live in Colorado with my three children, my husband, and three dogs. I love writing and sharing my stories with others. I hope you enjoy them
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

Image Image

Bed of Roses (#1): Rose Reynolds is a hardworking young woman with no time to play games. She can't afford to, being the supporter of family for her siblings, filling in for their less than desirable mother. When bills come due, she is left with only one option—more work. Rose goes to the men who own half the city—and carry the worst reputation. Men who have filled her fantasies for years and are not only the owners of both places she currently works, but the founding members of the Devil Savages MC. A Native American club notorious for their rough reputation, and their wild, wicked ways.
Tony "Tonto" Walkingstick and Blake "Sandman" Tenkiller hope they haven't made a mistake when they hire Rose to work at the Devil Savages private holdings. Instead, they get a glance at how strong the little waitress is, and reevaluate their initial impressions of the delicate little rose. They've had their eye on her for awhile, but never thought she’d be open to their rough preferences and colorful sexual exploitations. The Devil Savages realize there is a traitor amongst them, giving the Diablos information on their clubs activities and helping the Latino gang bring drugs onto the Savages' turf. When all roads lead back to Rose, she leaves unable to put up with the accusations against her. Tonto and Sandman want answers, but what are they willing to sacrifice to receive them—a life of someone they love? Can a broken relationship with a rival gang be patched to combat against a common problem, the Diablos? And will two harden men who never apologize for how they live their lives be able to hold on to the Rose as the thorns cut deep?

Highway to Heaven (#3): The battle is coming to a head against the Diablos, bringing the Ops Warriors and the Devil Savages together to fight the common enemy that has wreaked havoc over both MCs. They bury old hatchets and join forces as bridges once burned are rebuilt, uniting both clubs together.
As cinders die out in the relationship between Heaven, Colt, and Gage, it leaves an opening for a new spark and flame to take over her life. One that burns brighter and hotter.
Raven is a hardcore badass through and through with no intent on ever opening the iron gate around his heart to another woman. When a little spitfire blonde straddles the back of his bike and molds against him, desire soon turns to an allure he can’t deny.
Gage doesn’t realize what he had until he loses it. When he sets out to get it back he finds he has worked cut out for him.
With their numbers doubled, the Ops and Savages take off to save Sahara’s little sister from the evil clutches and intentions Reyes has for her. What they find when they get there is worse than they expected.
Heartbreak, love, family, and bonds form as the Ops and Savages find the chase is on…down the Highway to Heaven.

Download Instructions:
https://rapidgator.net/file/21b91f2400f ... s.rar.html
https://www.2bay.org/f17fdac8587536b8c3 ... f198343457

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 8th, 2021, 9:11 pm

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury