For the more serious stuff
May 9th, 2014, 5:17 pm
Wolf Rock Shifters series by Carina Wilder (Books 1-4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 702 kb
Overview: Carina Wilder has been a professional writer for over twenty years. She enjoys writing about strong, real women with attitude, flaws, insecurities and bodies that aren't manufactured in laboratories. She also loves traveling, which continues to influence her writing and storylines.
Genre: Romance > Paranormal Romance > BBW

ImageImageImageImage

Winning The Alpha #1: "For twenty-six years I lived, content, without you. I know that I'll go on living even if I don't have you. But I'm not sure that I could ever want to."
A reality show with a howling twist.
What happens when a curvy girl is asked to appear on a cliché-filled television show where twenty-five women are pitted against each other for the affections of one man?
She accepts, of course, when the producer who recruits her is as charming and handsome as Tristan Rivers.
But little does the voluptuous Nikki know that what seems like a run-of-the-mill TV show will lead her into a world of shifters, hierarchy, conflict and ghosts from her past.
Tristan is a strong man with a heart of gold who's willing to make sacrifices for the chosen alpha. But when he meets Nikki and his own instincts begin to kick in, is it time to change things up?
Only time---and love---will tell.

Bearing Up In Wolf Rock #2: "I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating salmon."
Kyla Greene is frustrated after a popular reality show put her pack--and all shifters--on the map. Not only are the residents of Wolf Rock getting more attention than they ever wanted; it's not the nice kind.
Enter Maddox, a half-Maori bear of a man. The quiet, extraordinarily beautiful, oddly mysterious stranger gets Kyla's juices flowing and causes a stir of his own in town.
Suddenly, things are looking up. And then down. And then up again, while disturbing incidents tear at the fabric of the shifters and of the community itself.

The Right to a Bear's Arms #3: Zoe's a shape-changer who's got it all, even the ability to shift into different human forms. When she finds herself on the run and headed to Wolf Rock, she meets Colson, a sexy bear shifter out to protect her from herself as well as whatever it is that she's fleeing from. But the last thing she wants is another man in her life, let alone one who wants to look after her.
It's just too bad this one's so damn gorgeous.
Just as happiness is beginning to look like a possibility for Zoe, her world comes crashing down around her. Will the love of a good man be enough to ensure her survival?

To Lie With Lions #4: “Mmmm, a lion. Oh my. You know what they say about lions.”
“What’s that?”
“Once you go lion, you never walk without crutches again.”
The ingredients: a lion shifter with the blood of a cowboy. Add to that the curvaceous daughter of a rich mogul. A burgeoning crime syndicate, run by a mysterious man whom no one can find or trace.
When Nash, the solitary young man who enjoys long rides on horseback through the mountains, meets Cecile, a white tiger shifter, his life transforms into something he'd never imagined. But before he can be with the woman who seems destined to be his mate, he must find a way to protect his town, Wolf Rock, from the threat that's infiltrated it.
It doesn't help that her billionaire father isn't exactly crazy about his daughter being with a ranch hand.
Which will win out, when duty and love collide?
This novel is recommended for readers 18+ because of some strong language and steamy scenes. There's also a little blood and gore because after all, these are shifters we're talkin' about.

Download Instructions:
Books #1-3:
zippyshare
tusfiles
solidfiles
Book #4:
zippyshare
tusfiles
solidfiles

Book #5

Please click the THANK YOU button after download.
Please PM for dead links.
May 9th, 2014, 5:17 pm
Jun 29th, 2014, 12:11 pm
Added book #3 The Right to a Bear's Arms
Jun 29th, 2014, 12:11 pm
Aug 27th, 2014, 5:46 pm
Added book #4 To Lie With Lions
Aug 27th, 2014, 5:46 pm