Blackberry, Symbian, WebOS, Windows Mobile.
Mar 22nd, 2018, 11:46 pm
May I ask how long does it usually take from PayPal payment to being able to log into premium download services? I've paid up since about 24 hours ago but when trying to download using premium my password from mblservices nor mobilism.org is not accepted by the app.

Have Uninstalled reinstalled the app but still the app is not allowing me to download using premium.
Mar 22nd, 2018, 11:46 pm
Mar 23rd, 2018, 12:54 am
ferr4ri wrote:May I ask how long does it usually take from PayPal payment to being able to log into premium download services? I've paid up since about 24 hours ago but when trying to download using premium my password from mblservices nor mobilism.org is not accepted by the app.

Have Uninstalled reinstalled the app but still the app is not allowing me to download using premium.

It's immediate. I have reset your password, check your PMs.
Mar 23rd, 2018, 12:54 am
Mar 24th, 2018, 12:08 am
LOVE this site and premium makes it even better!

Thanks to everyone who makes it so good for all of us that use it....
Mar 24th, 2018, 12:08 am
Mar 24th, 2018, 8:34 pm
i'm trying to find out how much premium is please ?
Mar 24th, 2018, 8:34 pm
Mar 25th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Just wanted to say thanks for the discount on the Premium membership. Going to a lifetime membership is definitely worth the small amount you pay. I have been a member here since 2013 and could not do without all that comes with membership. Just having the premium downloader is what sets Mobilism apart from the rest.
Thank you and keep up the great work!
Mar 25th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Mar 25th, 2018, 5:35 pm
I had been enjoying Mobilism for awhile before deciding on the Premium account. So glad I did. Downloading is a breeze now, so quick. Thank you so much for everyone's efforts on this site. Much appreciated.
Mar 25th, 2018, 5:35 pm
Mar 26th, 2018, 11:16 pm
I am loving Mobilism Premium. Ill start by saying I suck at all things computer, and without the help of my children I would never have gotten this far. I love reading and have downloaded many books over the last few years. Never really requested books or did the WRZ$ thing. Might be too much for me. Anyway, with premium Im able to access more of the books Im looking for and the downlaod procedure is easy even for me. what few problems I ran into, the administrators were able to help me, yes even me.Thank you for your organization and help. To be truthful, I would gladly have paid more to have this.
Mar 26th, 2018, 11:16 pm
Mar 27th, 2018, 3:44 pm
My premium downloads on the android app are atrociously slow. I didn't pay the premium price to download things slower than before.
Mar 27th, 2018, 3:44 pm
Mar 27th, 2018, 10:09 pm
rufusprufus wrote:My premium downloads on the android app are atrociously slow. I didn't pay the premium price to download things slower than before.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please PM me if you would like a refund. For what it's worth the Premium downloader integrated into the app uses the same server as the Premium downloader on the forum. It should have approximately the same speed as on the forum.
Mar 27th, 2018, 10:09 pm
Mar 28th, 2018, 2:54 am
Disk4mat wrote:
rufusprufus wrote:My premium downloads on the android app are atrociously slow. I didn't pay the premium price to download things slower than before.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please PM me if you would like a refund. For what it's worth the Premium downloader integrated into the app uses the same server as the Premium downloader on the forum. It should have approximately the same speed as on the forum.

When I use it on my computer it works fine but on the android app it's so slow and I don't know why. I'm not using a VPN or anything like that. I even uninstalled the app and installed it again and still, the same issue persists.
Mar 28th, 2018, 2:54 am
Mar 29th, 2018, 2:24 am
mobilism premium is easily the best thing to ever happen to the internet!!
Mar 29th, 2018, 2:24 am
Mar 30th, 2018, 5:40 am
I wonder if anyone has experienced the same problem I am running into — and if they were able to solve it.

I’m a premium member and love the site. No problems when downloading on my computer. When I try to download a magazine or newspaper on my iPad, however, part of the cover shows in the box and nothing downloads. Unfortunately I can’t figure out how to attach a photo to show what I see.

Help please?
Mar 30th, 2018, 5:40 am
Mar 31st, 2018, 2:38 am
HilaryIsMe wrote:I wonder if anyone has experienced the same problem I am running into — and if they were able to solve it.

I’m a premium member and love the site. No problems when downloading on my computer. When I try to download a magazine or newspaper on my iPad, however, part of the cover shows in the box and nothing downloads. Unfortunately I can’t figure out how to attach a photo to show what I see.

Help please?

Yes this happens to me also. It always happens with .pdf.

I did send a report in but nothing came of it.
Mar 31st, 2018, 2:38 am
Mar 31st, 2018, 4:36 am
I’ve been a premium member for a few years

Service is great.

Any problems handled quickly

I recommend without reservation
Mar 31st, 2018, 4:36 am