Blackberry, Symbian, WebOS, Windows Mobile.
Jun 16th, 2020, 7:57 pm
marriussc wrote:Premium download don` work anymore???!

There are no known issues with the Premium Downloader currently. What exactly is the issue that you are experiencing?
Jun 16th, 2020, 7:57 pm
Jun 18th, 2020, 3:51 am
:D Agreed!

worldmaster32 wrote:Oh My GOD!!!! I'll never find anything better than you MOBILISM
Jun 18th, 2020, 3:51 am
Jun 18th, 2020, 3:55 am
:thumbup: Agreed! I'm going to look at the various options, but I am hedging toward lifetime, too.

Administrators here are very cool and very prompt with responses. The Premium account is the least I can do to help, as I see how much hard work goes into this community.

Thanks mods, administrators, and other friendly users!

:Newbie:

dav1968 wrote:3rd year in a row I`ve went premium best money I`ve spent ,loads variety ,download made simple excellent service
Jun 18th, 2020, 3:55 am
Jun 18th, 2020, 3:57 am
Had an issue with ebook Enigma.....Arthur Griffiths. Using VIP link gets wrong book. Regular link works okay.
viewtopic.php?f=1285&t=3690517&hilit=Enigma
Jun 18th, 2020, 3:57 am
Jun 18th, 2020, 4:17 am
rangykoo wrote:Had an issue with ebook Enigma.....Arthur Griffiths. Using VIP link gets wrong book. Regular link works okay.
viewtopic.php?f=1285&t=3690517&hilit=Enigma

It's because the file was named very uncreatively, and there's another file from another release in our cache that was named identically- enigma.rar. Sorry for the inconvenience, we do advise our releasers to name files in a way that is unlikely to conflict with others.
Jun 18th, 2020, 4:17 am
Jun 20th, 2020, 9:05 am
https://mega4up.com/ indeed is not working since beginning of this week. Need to download via the long method, waiting for 30 seconds, click on some pictures.....Please remove MEGA4UP access if it is not working. Thank you.
Jun 20th, 2020, 9:05 am
Jun 20th, 2020, 1:20 pm
joee1976 wrote:https://mega4up.com/ indeed is not working since beginning of this week. Need to download via the long method, waiting for 30 seconds, click on some pictures.....Please remove MEGA4UP access if it is not working. Thank you.

I second that!
The site takes an age to connect after clicking on the blue arrow (20+ seconds when other sites download straight away).
When it finally connects, the download fails 50% of the time.
I can't download from it directly as I keep getting an error message about "string too long..."

Godwod
Jun 20th, 2020, 1:20 pm
Jun 20th, 2020, 3:59 pm
Third that!

mega4up is terrible. 30-40 seconds to load using premium and doesnt work 3/4 of the time.
Jun 20th, 2020, 3:59 pm
Jun 20th, 2020, 11:37 pm
I tested numerous links on mega4up.com and right now they're all working. No changes were done on our end so I suspect they had a temporary technical issue.
Jun 20th, 2020, 11:37 pm
Jun 21st, 2020, 2:05 pm
On post: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=3715762

The premium link yields a file 0f 183 bites. The actual Dropgalaxy link seems correct at 33.5 meg (currently downloading at slooow rate).
Jun 21st, 2020, 2:05 pm
Jun 21st, 2020, 7:14 pm
stillnoar wrote:On post: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=3715762

The premium link yields a file 0f 183 bites. The actual Dropgalaxy link seems correct at 33.5 meg (currently downloading at slooow rate).

I have contacted the owner of Dropgalaxy, this has to be fixed on their end. I'll post once there's an update.

Edit: "files are moving to new server thats why 520 error is coming" - Dropgalaxy owner
Jun 21st, 2020, 7:14 pm
Jun 22nd, 2020, 12:31 pm
I cant`t download anything. Premium downloads don`t work enymoreee . What is hapening?!?!
Jun 22nd, 2020, 12:31 pm
Jun 22nd, 2020, 7:25 pm
marriussc wrote:I cant`t download anything. Premium downloads don`t work enymoreee . What is hapening?!?!

What exactly is the error you're getting? Premium Downloads are working fine.
Jun 22nd, 2020, 7:25 pm
Jun 24th, 2020, 2:22 pm
So much easier with the premium account, no more waiting :)
Jun 24th, 2020, 2:22 pm
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:24 am
DropGalaxy is playing up again.
Getting a 218 bytes file
"cf
<html>
<head><title>522 Origin Connection Time-out</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>522 Origin Connection Time-out</h1></center>
<hr><center>cloudflare-nginx</center>
</body>
</html>

0"
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:24 am