Watches and other gear powered by Android Wear
Apr 23rd, 2021, 5:01 am
Since google changed the way the wear apps are installed, this is not working anymore.
Apr 23rd, 2021, 5:01 am
May 1st, 2021, 6:03 am
Confirmed.
No longer works.
Update please.
Thanks.

Sorry.
Works just fine.
Need to remove facer companion app from the watch (Uninstall) and re-install from phone app again for it to work.
Just tried it and works fine.
Phone OS android 10 watch fully updated.
Stock OS.
Thanks.
May 1st, 2021, 6:03 am
May 2nd, 2021, 9:51 am
loplo wrote:Since google changed the way the wear apps are installed, this is not working anymore.

It currently works for me. Ticwatch pro 3 and galaxy s8. I have to close out of the facer app on my phone, then using the watch, get it to open the app on my phone (long press on watch face, scroll over and select "new face" or w/e). Then whichever face I select will load into the watch. To load a different one I then have to repeat the process.

Kind of janky, but it works. For me anyway.
May 2nd, 2021, 9:51 am
May 7th, 2021, 5:23 pm
Akuen wrote:
loplo wrote:Since google changed the way the wear apps are installed, this is not working anymore.

It currently works for me. Ticwatch pro 3 and galaxy s8. I have to close out of the facer app on my phone, then using the watch, get it to open the app on my phone (long press on watch face, scroll over and select "new face" or w/e). Then whichever face I select will load into the watch. To load a different one I then have to repeat the process.

Kind of janky, but it works. For me anyway.

This is how I've been installing new faces as well. Tedious process to repeat over and over again, but it works.
May 7th, 2021, 5:23 pm
May 12th, 2021, 4:18 pm
I can confirm that this still works, but instead of doing the tedious part all you have to do is just close Facer on your phone and restart and then you can send the premium watchface to the smartwatch. So everytime you send a premium watchface you can only do it once, after that you have to close Facer on the phone and repeat it again.
May 12th, 2021, 4:18 pm

May 17th, 2021, 4:30 am
Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Uninstalled Facer from phone and watch (pixel 5 and fossil Gen 5), installed this apk on phone, installed companion app on watch through the settings in the phone app... Still won't sync faces. Prompts to install companion app, when I tap, the app opens on the watch since it's already installed, with the options: open, set watch face, or uninstall. Can't sync any watch face.
May 17th, 2021, 4:30 am

Love is rarer than genius. And friendship is rarer than love.
Aug 11th, 2021, 1:20 pm
njesq wrote:Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Uninstalled Facer from phone and watch (pixel 5 and fossil Gen 5), installed this apk on phone, installed companion app on watch through the settings in the phone app... Still won't sync faces. Prompts to install companion app, when I tap, the app opens on the watch since it's already installed, with the options: open, set watch face, or uninstall. Can't sync any watch face.

I have a POCO F3 and a Fossil Gen 5E and with Akuen's method it works fine and syncs the faces.
Aug 11th, 2021, 1:20 pm
Aug 13th, 2021, 12:19 am
please update new version now support WearOS 3
Aug 13th, 2021, 12:19 am