Talk about anything! Topics here should not be related to mobile devices.
Aug 4th, 2018, 5:30 pm
Braxas48 wrote:Have a question. I love the premium downloader but I lost the ability where it automatically pops up the box to save the file after it's downloaded. Now I have to right-click the file name and select 'Save File As...". How do I get the automatic pop download back? Thanks for any suggestions in advance!!!

This is browser-related, you should google this question for whatever browser you use (or edit your post to mention what browser you use and maybe someone here knows).
Aug 4th, 2018, 5:30 pm
Aug 5th, 2018, 9:21 pm
Fantastic.
Aug 5th, 2018, 9:21 pm
Aug 5th, 2018, 10:52 pm
Hi everyone! Ok i feel like an idiot now but how do i get to try the mobilism premium so i can install modded games/apps directly to my phone? Is there and app or link to it i can go to, or what do i do?. It sounds great, i just can't seem to figure out how to get this going. tnx in advance. :)

Edit: Nevermind. Found and old msg from diskmat telleing me how to register og start trial. So ok that makes it very easy to directly download files to my pc and thats a blast so i'm gonna go premium anyway, only thing i really hoped it included was a way to download it straight to your phone for instant installation without the hassle of transferring them from my pc to mobile phone. THAT would have been a totally genious thing.
Anyways.. Tnx for this amazing site.. :D
Aug 5th, 2018, 10:52 pm

It's lonely at the top, but it's good to be King! 8)
Aug 6th, 2018, 8:21 pm
@Am0bis just use the app if you're on Android ;)
Aug 6th, 2018, 8:21 pm
Aug 10th, 2018, 7:47 am
VegasDen wrote:I've noted a few books (that's all I've checked) uploaded to either centfile.com or restfilee.com that don't offer Premium download either thru the app or here on the site. It's there any way we can include these sites as Premium or ask sharers not to use them?

There are also file-upload.com and up-4.net that are coming up more and more, and many of these sites are being flagged by my anti-virus/malware software.
Pretty please- could you extend our premium to include them?
Aug 10th, 2018, 7:47 am

Ooookay, so my HD crashed- I lost loads of books. I've managed to get back a big chunk, but I can't remember what's missing!

!'m trying to get them back... one book at a time.

Aug 10th, 2018, 3:02 pm
Hi, I'm a mobilism premium subscriber, recently I'm not getting the blue arrow links on all books I want to download.
Any help would be appreciated
Aug 10th, 2018, 3:02 pm
Aug 10th, 2018, 6:40 pm
Immelmann67 wrote:There are also file-upload.com and up-4.net that are coming up more and more, and many of these sites are being flagged by my anti-virus/malware software.
Pretty please- could you extend our premium to include them?

We've looked into adding file-upload.com before. Unfortunately their software makes it impossible, or at least we haven't been able to get it work with our downloader. We even reached an agreement with their team but unfortunately something in the way they're configured makes it not work.

up-4.net we haven't contacted yet/tried. I'll look into that.

sacrebleu777 wrote:Hi, I'm a mobilism premium subscriber, recently I'm not getting the blue arrow links on all books I want to download.
Any help would be appreciated

You could be looking at a release where the releaser did not use any of the supported filehosts. Most sections have rules against this so PM a moderator if this happens (in Android: all releases must have at least two supported links, in eBooks: all releases by Major Releasers and Moderators must have at least one supported link). Even when it's a regular user in eBooks (the only time you could come across a release without supported links) the number of filehosts we support is such that releases without Premium-supported links are rare. But occasionally you may across one.
Aug 10th, 2018, 6:40 pm
Aug 11th, 2018, 5:32 pm
Signed up with premium, couldn't be more satisfied. Awesome stuff people. I will contribute apps as time goes.
Aug 11th, 2018, 5:32 pm

H@z3lb@g :D
Aug 11th, 2018, 5:39 pm
Mobilism is a a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful. All Mobilism warriors does not give up what they loves, they find the love in what they does. Long life to Mobilism.
Aug 11th, 2018, 5:39 pm

Aug 13th, 2018, 9:22 pm
Great site! Signed up
Aug 13th, 2018, 9:22 pm
Aug 13th, 2018, 10:30 pm
Honestly, I have been waiting for a sale for the Premium because I have fallen in love with this website and all the books it can find for me.
Aug 13th, 2018, 10:30 pm
Aug 13th, 2018, 11:50 pm
Premium download is really nice. Less hassle with pop-ups and tabs with adds, and quick too.
Aug 13th, 2018, 11:50 pm
Aug 14th, 2018, 7:55 am
What a great service! Mobilism (i.e. =all the operators, sysops, admins, moderatores etc.) is the best, no doubt.
Aug 14th, 2018, 7:55 am
Aug 14th, 2018, 5:48 pm
Suprafiles .org has changed their domain to suprafiles.me. We have altered word filtering to reflect this along with our filehost list. If you do not yet see a blue arrow next to suprafiles.me links, please refresh your: https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml (Ctrl + R or F5).
Aug 14th, 2018, 5:48 pm
Aug 14th, 2018, 5:58 pm
After dabbling with Mobilism for years, I decided to trial the premium version and found it to be terrific and have decided to become a lifetime member... well worth the one-time cost for permanent access to direct links and to support this forum.
Aug 14th, 2018, 5:58 pm