Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 24th, 2021, 8:40 pm
So I've gone through the links to these websites but I cannot click on "Slow Download" (or "Fast Download" either). I click on the blue rectangle and nothing happens. No re-direct, no download, nothing. I've gotten ReCaptcha and still nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Mar 24th, 2021, 8:40 pm
Mar 24th, 2021, 9:08 pm
There is an error in the JavaScript - well actually a load of errors. Take a look in the developer console! It's an issue that has to be solved by the Centfile/restfilee developers.
Mar 24th, 2021, 9:08 pm
Mar 24th, 2021, 9:22 pm
You are not clicking the correct buttons. For Centfile you need to locate the tiny button named 'unlimited' and for Restfile it is the button named 'storage'

Please follow the instructions provided in the 'download instructions' topic:

.exe or Virus warning after downloading a file (Download instructions)

Click Expand below to see how to download from each of the filehosts:

Centfile.com:
Expand: show
This site keeps changing the location of the buttons every few days. For the first step, you need to find a small button called "Unlimited", "Offer", "Go to", "Speed", or "Fast". It can be anywhere, these are some of the options (most recent first):

Or:

Step 2, Scroll down again and click the captcha, the small button is now called "PREMIUM" or "SPEED"

Step 3, the "link" button is almost invisible:

Restfile:
Expand: show
1: Find the small button called "get", or "go to", or "Storage", which can be anywhere. This is the latest location:

2nd STEP

3rd STEP

NOTE: if you can't find the buttons, please check the instructions for Centfile. Same owner, same shenanigans.
Mar 24th, 2021, 9:22 pm
Mar 31st, 2021, 12:37 pm
Thanks!
Mar 31st, 2021, 12:37 pm
Apr 4th, 2021, 11:23 am
This is super helpful! I was getting nowhere with restee. I'd never seen those tiny text boxes
Apr 4th, 2021, 11:23 am
Apr 4th, 2021, 5:26 pm
iheartbooks77 wrote:You are not clicking the correct buttons. For Centfile you need to locate the tiny button named 'unlimited' and for Restfile it is the button named 'storage'

Thank you!!
Apr 4th, 2021, 5:26 pm
Apr 22nd, 2021, 1:20 am
Thanks! That problem has been bothering me for ages!
Apr 22nd, 2021, 1:20 am
Apr 30th, 2021, 9:17 pm
Thanks, really helpful! I can download from Restfile, but could never download from Centfiles. Just tried it with your tip, and it worked!
Apr 30th, 2021, 9:17 pm
May 19th, 2021, 8:50 am
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much @iheartbooks77 i would never have figured this out on my own otherwise :D
May 19th, 2021, 8:50 am
Jun 15th, 2021, 7:06 pm
THANK YOU SO MUCH—I spent so much time trying to download a single book using different browsers before finding this
Jun 15th, 2021, 7:06 pm
Jul 8th, 2021, 5:18 pm
Thank you!
Jul 8th, 2021, 5:18 pm
Jul 10th, 2021, 3:17 am
Oh man, thank you so much, this was driving me crazy!
Jul 10th, 2021, 3:17 am
Jul 14th, 2021, 4:12 am
I appreciate all of the advice. But I have spent about 25 min so far trying to download from either site and following directions. None of the above have worked. I have tried it repeatedly with zero luck :( TY for the effort. I will try an alternate site to get the ebook I want to read. The uploader used both of those sites as the only source for ebook I want to read. Amazon no longer has ebook, neither does google, and apple does not either. I appreciate the effort to explain it but i have reached the end of any attempt to try further. I am just plain frustrated. It is most likely my error. But after nearly a half hour of frustration it is no longer worth the time and effort to try!

Edit: Figured it out! :) I was able to download immediately and had zero issues after switching from Chrome to Firefox! I just figured it was the only thing i had not tried so i opened link in firefox and your explanation of how to download was easy to follow.
Jul 14th, 2021, 4:12 am
Jul 30th, 2021, 5:58 pm
Thank you, I would have never realized that the button is called "premium" since I just wanted to download a tiny file. Why are they so tricky, would it kill them to make it not a puzzle? Its not like they don't push their ads, which they do - same as other hosting sites who are far more popular and simple.
Jul 30th, 2021, 5:58 pm
Mar 18th, 2022, 3:17 am
Does anyone have an update on centfile or restfile?

I can no longer download from either using Chrome or edge.

The tiny buttons that typically allow you to download (sometimes called premium but it changes) can't be clicked any longer and there is a huge banner up the center of both pages that makes it impossible to do. Either worked fine with chrome up until a few weeks ago but at this point both are unusable.

Do I actually have to find a third web browser just to download from them?

Thanks
Mar 18th, 2022, 3:17 am