Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 5th, 2015, 11:46 pm
This is related to the ebook sections only -
I have to have a reality check from someone else about this before I bow my gaskets. I have tried to download from the Nitroflare site using the "Free Download - Slow Download" button. After waiting the required 60 seconds, completing the captive and pressing enter, I get.... "wrong ip" error screen (ERROR: Wrong IP. If you are using proxy, please turn it off / Or buy premium key to remove the limitation. )

I done this over and over on different files and get the same result. So many of the books I have tried to download are now using this service that I started thinking I might have to buy a premium account to get around it. Long story short, while reading the Terms and Conditions, I found this paragraph:

Customer data and the service

The data, information, files, photos and other content that you provide to NitroFlare.com when you use the Service and any comments you post to the blog sections of the Site is referred, in the Terms, to as “Customer Data”

NitroFlare.com is a cloud service which provides the users with the convenience of accessing their data from any location and the security of additional back-up for such data. We provide Only premium subscription services. Review the features of the types of subscription services for their detailed comparison.

Does anyone else interpret this to mean that there is no free access for this site, only paid accounts?

Any suggestion re: what else I can try to download would be appreciated. On almost all of the postings the other download site is already dead leaving nitroflare as the only option.(Yes, I did remember turn off my ad blocker for their site and it made no difference.) Thanks for looking and for any suggestions.
Feb 5th, 2015, 11:46 pm
Feb 8th, 2015, 9:20 am
HollyB wrote:Does anyone else interpret this to mean that there is no free access for this site, only paid accounts?

If that were the case, Nitroflare would have been banned long ago, file hosts that require a premium or even registration to download are not allowed. The most probable cause for the problem you describe is that the links are dead and the filehost is trying to trick you into buying a premium. Your best option is to follow the procedure for dead links and pm the OP requesting a re-up and/or a mirror, it is their obligation to provide them both. And let me know if they don't, thanks.
Feb 8th, 2015, 9:20 am
Mar 31st, 2018, 2:47 pm
I'm encountering the same problems now myself. Can anyone advise as to possible remedies for this?

merry60 wrote:This topic is several years old, Nitroflare has been banned in the ebooks section since November 2015.
If you are having problems with Nitroflare links in other sections you could try posting there.
Mar 31st, 2018, 2:47 pm