Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 19th, 2007, 10:25 am
Hello. Let me start by saying that you guys have a great site. I run a pocket pc irc channel and once in a while I get something from here that I share with my users. The problem is that I have to rename the files (make them more scene like) and I feel that credit should be given where due. My suggestion is that you guys (major crackers) name your files like scene releases, and add in a file that says "cracked by XXXXXXX - Released to ppcwarez.org blah blah". Currently when I use your files, I try my best to add in a text file saying where I got it, but sometimes I miss it. I send lots of my users here if I am missing something and I think that something small like this could get you even more.
Jan 19th, 2007, 10:25 am
Jan 20th, 2007, 1:04 am
Darkrift wrote:Hello. Let me start by saying that you guys have a great site. I run a pocket pc irc channel and once in a while I get something from here that I share with my users. The problem is that I have to rename the files (make them more scene like) and I feel that credit should be given where due. My suggestion is that you guys (major crackers) name your files like scene releases, and add in a file that says "cracked by XXXXXXX - Released to ppcwarez.org blah blah". Currently when I use your files, I try my best to add in a text file saying where I got it, but sometimes I miss it. I send lots of my users here if I am missing something and I think that something small like this could get you even more.

I don't think anybody is too worried about getting credit for their releases, although it is nice to include a .nfo or .txt about the cracker. I do name all of my movies Blood Diamond - PPC - Kenny.avi or whatever, but I don't really care if they take it off. But, maybe some people do.
Jan 20th, 2007, 1:04 am

If one of my releases needs to be reuploaded... PM me!