Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 25th, 2016, 8:08 am
For the past several weeks I have been unable to access any files on Userscloud (including my own files!).

I keep getting "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT" errors which I thought may have been related to my using AdBlock in my browser. I whitelisted Userscloud. and when that did not work, I uninstalled Adblock but still cannot access any downloads. It makes no difference whether I log in to my premium account at Userscloud or if I just go in as a guest.

Is anyone else having issues too? Or am I missing something here?
Mar 25th, 2016, 8:08 am

In order to get something you've never had you need to do something you've never done.
Mar 25th, 2016, 8:54 am
I'm not experiencing any problems with Userscloud. The only time when that message appears is when my connection really sucks. I keep refreshing et voilà! Everything back to normal.
Mar 25th, 2016, 8:54 am
Mar 27th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Just to close out this topic, I have resolved my problem.

It turns out it was all the result of a dodgy Windows update (thank you to the Gods of Microsoft!) which changed a lot of my connection, router, and IP settings.
After many hours of frustration, I finally managed to correct all the damage and everything now works nicely.
Mar 27th, 2016, 11:25 pm

In order to get something you've never had you need to do something you've never done.