Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 1st, 2016, 3:00 pm
I keep reverting back to the old format/interface for the index page whenever I log in because the ebook releases there have a summary of the top releases (in the past day, week, month, and all time).

Wish mobilism can just have this option in the new format as well so I wouldn't have to be redirected to the old format...
Apr 1st, 2016, 3:00 pm
Apr 13th, 2016, 5:25 pm
I love that option, "top best books", it is the reason I kept the old interface. I wish they could insert that option to the new interface and I would like a dark colored interface with the "top best books" options.
However, I noticed today that "top best books" is missing from the old interface :thumbdown:
Apr 13th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Please send me a private message if my links are down and I will try to fix them as soon as possible. Thanks.
Sep 11th, 2017, 11:32 pm
Can someone Please show me how to post ebooks on here? with pics if it's possible ! I am so Lost ! Thank you

Fizban wrote:All the information on how to post and how to upload images can be found in the POSTING RULES: How to post a release thread. :D
Sep 11th, 2017, 11:32 pm
Jan 28th, 2018, 9:34 pm
I really enjoyed the origional interface with a list of books with a cover picture and summary too. It would not be hard to have a book by category section instead of giving each book it's own page. Have a picture and summary but each genere has it's own section instead of every book having it's own page in a section dedicated to it's own genere.
Jan 28th, 2018, 9:34 pm