Feedback or requests for help with the site.

How do you like Mobilism?

It's great 732
91%
It's average 43
5%
I don't like it 30
4%
Total votes : 805
Mar 23rd, 2019, 6:49 am
Pedriko wrote:Can anyone help-me? I can`t download any game. Doesn`t matter the game or site, ir always says that the file no longer exists or error 404

Can you give me an example (link to topic) of a game for which this happens?
Mar 23rd, 2019, 6:49 am
Mar 26th, 2019, 10:49 am
It would be perfect to have categorized Books section in Portal page. Like Others dropdown menu, when we clicked the Books section, It can be opened as categories such as Non-Fiction, Magazines & Newspapers etc.
Mar 26th, 2019, 10:49 am

Mar 28th, 2019, 7:51 pm
Pedriko wrote:Can anyone help-me? I can`t download any game. Doesn`t matter the game or site, ir always says that the file no longer exists or error 404

How old was the post made? Servers don't store files infinite unless it's your personal NAS, or you pay monthly/yearly. If it's a recent post... hosting site could've gotten copyright notice, server issues, client issues, etc. DropApk works for me every time with only a 5 second during CAPTCHA and 30 second between download(s).
Mar 28th, 2019, 7:51 pm

Apr 19th, 2019, 4:33 pm
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say that this site is great. Especially that I can find some rare books. Just need to learn a bit more about this WRZ$ thing.. :)
Apr 19th, 2019, 4:33 pm
May 25th, 2019, 7:54 pm
I've just started using this site but I like it so far. :)
May 25th, 2019, 7:54 pm
May 27th, 2019, 12:00 pm
It seems like there are two versions of this website on desktop... forum.mobilism.org (the proper one) and test.mobilism.org (a beta version of the site?) I originally made an account on test.mobilism when I discovered this website off a google search, but I was constantly getting errors, timing out and absolutely could not use the search function. While trying to get a book I desperately wanted, I found out my account from test.mobilism did not exist on forum.mobilism! I made a new account on the proper website and have been enjoying a fully functional search box ever since.

I wonder if the 2% of deeply unsatisfied people are stuck on the test.mobilism site like I was? Just a thought.
May 27th, 2019, 12:00 pm
Jun 2nd, 2019, 9:06 am
orangepanda9 wrote:It seems like there are two versions of this website on desktop... forum.mobilism.org (the proper one) and test.mobilism.org (a beta version of the site?) I originally made an account on test.mobilism when I discovered this website off a google search, but I was constantly getting errors, timing out and absolutely could not use the search function. While trying to get a book I desperately wanted, I found out my account from test.mobilism did not exist on forum.mobilism! I made a new account on the proper website and have been enjoying a fully functional search box ever since.

I wonder if the 2% of deeply unsatisfied people are stuck on the test.mobilism site like I was? Just a thought.

test.mobilism.org is just a version of the site we use for testing. If you try to use it right now it will just redirect you to forum.mobilism.org, but we sometimes put it online as a separate version of the site when we're testing something. It's not actually meant to be used by anyone other than staff.
Jun 2nd, 2019, 9:06 am
Jun 3rd, 2019, 9:30 pm
I would like the ability to assign a download manager (like idm+) to premium download links if possible.
Other than that put up filters in the catagories for most downloaded, or top apps within that catagory.
I`d dispose of the search being allocated to the catagories tab. It has no use there
Jun 3rd, 2019, 9:30 pm
Jun 7th, 2019, 3:46 pm
I've been very happy with the site. Enough so, that in a very short time I went from a regular user to Premium VIP. :)

I do have one request. When you click a link it changes from a dark blue to a slightly lighter shade. Is there any way you can make the color change more drastic.... maybe dark blue for the link you haven't clicked on and green or orange for the links you already clicked on, something with more contrast in color. I'm finding the current slight color change to not be enough contrast for my eyes.

Thank you for considering this.
Jun 7th, 2019, 3:46 pm
Jun 7th, 2019, 4:43 pm
I'm wondering if the site has changed recently (in the last few days?) I browse for books at work (on my cell for obvious reasons, not on the work network!!) and whenever I see something I like I bookmark it to review in more detail later at home. Previously, the bookmark would save with the book title and author (worked great!) but in the last few days every bookmark saves with the title "view topic" which makes it very hard to review and track. Other sites are still saving properly, it's just this one which is now bookmarking with a generic title. Is it possible to revert back please?
Jun 7th, 2019, 4:43 pm
Jun 29th, 2019, 6:38 pm
I freaking LOVE this site! When I found it, and realized what this place was, two thoughts went simultaneously through me mind:
1. I'm home :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
2. I'm in love :-D :-D :-D
No more google searches with free .pdf download at the end only to find a crappy copy of what I want. No more Facebook-like drama just to hang out with people with similar interests online.
Wow...you guys rule and I am not worthy. Thanks to all who put this haven together and keep it running.
Jun 29th, 2019, 6:38 pm

Jul 11th, 2019, 8:43 pm
perfect
Jul 11th, 2019, 8:43 pm
Jul 19th, 2019, 11:37 am
Excellent. I was able to find so many things here.
Jul 19th, 2019, 11:37 am
Aug 12th, 2019, 9:22 pm
Fyi after creating a account on here I keep getting spam emails that someone knows my password and I have to pay, I`d because I use a trash password that I only use for this place. But still a bit sketchy that they say they know the password that I use for this place. Up your security or check your
Aug 12th, 2019, 9:22 pm