Feedback or requests for help with the site.

How do you like Mobilism?

It's great 732
91%
It's average 43
5%
I don't like it 30
4%
Total votes : 805
May 20th, 2015, 3:45 pm
Great site for eBooks.
May 20th, 2015, 3:45 pm

Still selling as always, my new email address is seen below:

dabangg@protonmail.com

is my new and only email address. Please email me.
Jul 20th, 2015, 5:59 pm
i know many boards like here and never have i seen a more friendly place than this - all the members are so very polite and are glad to help each other out. how is this possible? it seems like a wonder. thank you very, very much for making mobilism such a wonderful place.

best wishes from austria,
walter

:-)
Jul 20th, 2015, 5:59 pm
Aug 15th, 2015, 9:11 am
i suggest opening departement for kids ebooks ages 1-8
Aug 15th, 2015, 9:11 am
Aug 16th, 2015, 2:22 pm
Poll option "It's great" is an understatement... if there was a "mind-blowingly fantastic" circle, i'd vote on that too.

Love the pictures included in the android app intro... your attention to details is recognized.
Aug 16th, 2015, 2:22 pm
Aug 20th, 2015, 6:12 pm
I'm enjoying the site a lot - but I wonder if perhaps the "thanker" couldn't earn at least $.10 for the thanking?

Not all of us are uploader-posters and there are so many already here that it would be difficult for many of us to find anything not already posted - it would also encourage more people to remember to say Thanks.
Aug 20th, 2015, 6:12 pm
Aug 28th, 2015, 9:14 pm
I love mobilism.org. It is on my top 3 sites for 2015.
Here I found lots of ebooks that I had in my booklist for years, but most importantly, the ebooks I found were of the best quality only -- retail versions and no bad-scanned!
I love the site structure and how the rules and supervision make it so functional.
Just a few notes:
(1) I use the "classic" theme. I like the new "minimal" theme, however it is too bright and many information are not visible (i.e. top 10 book on the book releases section). I would love a "dark"/"black"/"night" theme, but fully functional like the classic theme.
(2) Also, once I tried uploading a book in retail version. My upload was removed because the title already existed by another uploader in an obvious non-retail version, probably scanned (text missing, bad formatting, etc). I was not offended in any way and didn't mind not gaining extra "WRZ$", but I believe that since a better version of a book was offered the obvious thing is to keep the better quality book and remove the scanned.
Anyway...... I hope I will get to visit mobilism.org for many years to come.
It's the best site I know for ebooks.
Aug 28th, 2015, 9:14 pm

Please send me a private message if my links are down and I will try to fix them as soon as possible. Thanks.
Aug 28th, 2015, 9:23 pm
epoleneP wrote:I'm enjoying the site a lot - but I wonder if perhaps the "thanker" couldn't earn at least $.10 for the thanking?

Not all of us are uploader-posters and there are so many already here that it would be difficult for many of us to find anything not already posted - it would also encourage more people to remember to say Thanks.

I understand and I agree. Not all of us are major uploaders. I saw that I earned WRZ$0.10 just by posting here. I find it logical that someone who takes part and contibutes with not only books, but also comments that may help should earn a little something. Maybe for saying "Thank you" one could earn WRZ$0.05? It's just a "Thank you" and you've also found a good book. I think it's also possible to buy some WRZ$, however I don't remember how it works.
Aug 28th, 2015, 9:23 pm

Please send me a private message if my links are down and I will try to fix them as soon as possible. Thanks.
Sep 7th, 2015, 4:22 pm
I recently joined as a Premium VIP member due to the excellent Back to School promo. I generally use it to find ebooks, but am starting to enjoy exploring the other features of this forum. I would l agree with a previous poster that the quality of the ebooks I have downloaded are excellent. And I too have been able to find books that have been on my TBR list. Replacing hardcopy versions of many of my books with ebooks has greatly reduced my physical book inventory - which makes my family very happy. All in all, I am so glad that I joined. Many thanks to everyone who works so hard to make this work!!
Sep 7th, 2015, 4:22 pm

(Extremely Happy) Lifetime Premium Member
Sep 16th, 2015, 12:58 pm
Thanksto everybody who contributes to this site :) I love it :)
Sep 16th, 2015, 12:58 pm
Sep 20th, 2015, 1:02 am
gkz wrote:I think it's also possible to buy some WRZ$, however I don't remember how it works.

By donating to mobilism. You can earn in WRZ 20x the amount you donated.

Check it out

Also by trying out the contests on the Contest Section
Sep 20th, 2015, 1:02 am
Oct 20th, 2015, 1:53 pm
Love this site. Totally hooked!
Oct 20th, 2015, 1:53 pm
Oct 21st, 2015, 6:27 am
Love it and have since day 1. The members are fantastic, welcoming and friendly. The mods and admin are top notch. I love all the ways that members can interact, and the different ways that participation is encouraged (the contests are great). I do wish that we could have the ability to thank an uploader more than once, as in someone who keeps contributing new releases to their existing post, but other than that, hell yeah Mobilism!
Oct 21st, 2015, 6:27 am

PM me if all links are down in my topics and you need a refresh.
Please don't forget to click "Thank You" on your way out.
Support authors - if you like it, buy it.
Dec 23rd, 2015, 6:12 pm
This place gone downhill on android games, far too many that dont even work its just lazy today posting games that dont work to get dls on your hosting sites to earn money.... sick of this
Dec 23rd, 2015, 6:12 pm
Jan 12th, 2016, 12:05 am
I am new to the site. I do like that I am able to find some titles that I can not find elsewhere, however, the series postings are very confusing. For example, I was looking for the Real Series by Katy Evans. I searched the topic found some threads, of all the threads only 2 of the 5 books are actually posted with working links. I am frustrated trying to figure out where to fine Real, Rogue and Ripped. I will surf around some more, maybe I am missing something.
Jan 12th, 2016, 12:05 am
Jan 12th, 2016, 6:26 am
njrover0216 wrote:I am new to the site. I do like that I am able to find some titles that I can not find elsewhere, however, the series postings are very confusing. For example, I was looking for the Real Series by Katy Evans. I searched the topic found some threads, of all the threads only 2 of the 5 books are actually posted with working links. I am frustrated trying to figure out where to fine Real, Rogue and Ripped. I will surf around some more, maybe I am missing something.

Request the releaser to provide new links.
Jan 12th, 2016, 6:26 am