Feedback or requests for help with the site.

How do you like Mobilism?

It's great 732
91%
It's average 43
5%
I don't like it 30
4%
Total votes : 805
Apr 30th, 2020, 6:51 pm
Voted great.

I have a question: I just found a post where the links are dead, but the OP is still active and I can't contact them (the pm option does not appear below their username and I can't find any alternative option to reach them), should I just post a "dead links, op can't be reached" in that thread or is there anything else I should do to let either OP renew the link or get it moved?

Edit: found a second post from that same user with this problem (dead links and unable to reach OP)

merry60 wrote:Fixed, thanks for the heads-up.
Apr 30th, 2020, 6:51 pm
May 2nd, 2020, 8:43 am
The site is great I`m having trouble finding where to go to edit my profile also it says I`m a simple user when I know I`m premium???
May 2nd, 2020, 8:43 am
May 3rd, 2020, 12:31 am
etsncss wrote:The site is great I`m having trouble finding where to go to edit my profile also it says I`m a simple user when I know I`m premium???

What are you trying to edit? Regarding Simple, I'm assuming you're referring to the Android app - you need to login to Premium, click on Premium Downloads in a release and enter your Premium login. The app will then show you as Premium instead of Simple.
May 3rd, 2020, 12:31 am
Jul 16th, 2020, 3:41 am
There is a ton of content here and the mods are great at ensuring that the content is accurate and properly described.

I can honestly say I have never had a virus from any file I've downloaded from this site.

Requests are frequently fulfilled. I honestly don't know what WRZ does but I'm grateful for when items I've requested are provided quickly.

That's the good stuff.

The links... It's a hot topic on this site although most members grimace and bear it. I've heard differing opinions from the mods but let's be candid here. The links provided on this site are strictly monetized. The posters are posting content for clicks which they get revenue from. Once in awhile you will get a member posting something with less "invasive" links but the vast majority of content here is by a handful of people that do this for a business.

And that's ok. If you can handle the stress of crazy pop ups, force fed executables and stuff that is flagged as malware from a lot of the links (and the obligatory 50 clicks or so it takes to actually get to a file) then it's not a big deal.

I find it incredibly frustrating to get content off this site but that may be because I am accustomed to sites where people share content because they enjoy sharing content.

So the good is the sheer volume of content here. The bad is the hoops you have to go through to actually safely download it. I've lost track of how many times I've given up trying to download a file and either gone to another site and failing that actually bought the book. Imagine a sharing site driving people to actually buy the content shared?

Crazy right :)
Jul 16th, 2020, 3:41 am
Aug 2nd, 2020, 1:48 pm
I love audiobooks and this forum is my No1 place to look for them.

Regarding the "monetizing links", the post before mine mentioned: Have you tried using a download tool?
Aug 2nd, 2020, 1:48 pm
Sep 6th, 2020, 12:23 pm
Hey, Weesi from Edinburgh. Joined the site a year ago and decided to go for a lifetime membership this week. Wish I'd discovered it years ago.
My interests are cooking books so most of my downloads come from that section.

Loving the site. Great content and like minded individuals.

Stay safe and be kind

Weesi
Sep 6th, 2020, 12:23 pm
Sep 16th, 2020, 11:12 pm
I love that the ebooks here are even more current than LibraryGen. However, I have been an user for a long time and still do not understand what wrz$ is used for.
Sep 16th, 2020, 11:12 pm
Oct 9th, 2020, 6:43 pm
crankykong wrote:I love that the ebooks here are even more current than LibraryGen. However, I have been an user for a long time and still do not understand what wrz$ is used for.
I love the site. But hate cbeaver, always sending me stop posting nonsense he/she continuously stoping me for writting any comments. Then what is purpose for the comment section or only showoff. If a app is working or error you should write about it. If not then please remove the comment sections.
Oct 9th, 2020, 6:43 pm
Nov 1st, 2020, 2:35 am
Great site!
One suggestion; given the increasing popularity of audio books I think it would make sense to create a separate section for audio files.
Nov 1st, 2020, 2:35 am
Nov 1st, 2020, 5:34 am
bacalah wrote:Great site!
One suggestion; given the increasing popularity of audio books I think it would make sense to create a separate section for audio files.

We already have that: viewforum.php?f=124 ;)
Nov 1st, 2020, 5:34 am
Dec 12th, 2020, 4:43 am
As someone who has mobility problems and immune deficiency which is even scarier during the current climate I cannot express how grateful I am for this site and the people who share everything from books to newspapers to magazines. I do not watch tv so this has kept my brain from turning into mush. I would appreciate if someone can wxplain how to post photos or images as I have recently discovered the contests and love them.
Dec 12th, 2020, 4:43 am