Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jun 25th, 2016, 6:33 pm
I would like to suggest increasing the 1 WRZ received for releasing a book. Loads of work to release a book: hours of searching, checking, uploading, inputting the information, keeping links going, ... Shouldn't releasing books be the main way to earn WRZ on mobilism instead of being the minor way in which to earn WRZ? I'm all up for increasing WRZ for releases :D
Jun 25th, 2016, 6:33 pm

Jul 3rd, 2016, 9:00 am
You also get WRZ when users thank you for the release ;)
Jul 3rd, 2016, 9:00 am
Jul 3rd, 2016, 4:53 pm
PinkWorld wrote:You also get WRZ when users thank you for the release ;)

If they bother to hit that button ;)
Jul 3rd, 2016, 4:53 pm
Jul 3rd, 2016, 4:57 pm
lookingfor wrote:
PinkWorld wrote:You also get WRZ when users thank you for the release ;)

If they bother to hit that button ;)

We can always threaten to beat them :lol:
Jul 3rd, 2016, 4:57 pm
Jul 3rd, 2016, 5:03 pm
I tend to think 1 WRZ$ is too low too. I have only released a few books but there is time and effort involved. I always feel "cheap" when I thank someone using the button. lol
Jul 3rd, 2016, 5:03 pm
Jul 4th, 2016, 8:20 am
Should we have a poll about increasing the WRZ for releasing and thanking? I mean, one earns more wrz by spending time playing games then spending time releasing books or getting the few "thanks" :)
Jul 4th, 2016, 8:20 am

Jul 4th, 2016, 8:29 am
zinneken wrote:Should we have a poll about increasing the WRZ for releasing and thanking? I mean, one earns more wrz by spending time playing games then spending time releasing books or getting the few "thanks" :)

And that's how WRZs lost their value :lol:
Jul 4th, 2016, 8:29 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 7:42 am
Exactly. Seems strange that releasing a book is netting you only 15-20 WRZ on average, while posting "Here" in the Rush Hour contest nets you 110-120 WRZ. Either the rewards for the contests should be 10 WRZ max or the rewards for posting a book should be 5 times higher - ie 5 WRZ pr. thanks.
Jul 13th, 2016, 7:42 am

Thanks to the sharing community.
Jul 13th, 2016, 10:52 am
Polemides wrote:Exactly. Seems strange that releasing a book is netting you only 15-20 WRZ on average, while posting "Here" in the Rush Hour contest nets you 110-120 WRZ. Either the rewards for the contests should be 10 WRZ max or the rewards for posting a book should be 5 times higher - ie 5 WRZ pr. thanks.

There is a reason why these topics are so far down and the others are far up in the site :P
Jul 13th, 2016, 10:52 am
Feb 26th, 2017, 8:38 am
I agree with all comments here. Of course, the main motivation is not earning WrZ$, but once they exist..... :lol: :lol: And the value of the releases has nothing to do with books..... You post ten books in one release, you get 1 WrZ$, but if you post only one book, you get the same value! Yet, editing the topic, creating links and so is completely different.... You add a new book to a series? You get only 0.10WrZ$! Because you have to merge the old post with the new one, re -editing (by the way, thanks moderators :clap: ... as I usually put my foot in it when editing!). I like it when I think I'm able to give people stuff they like or want to read (as it happens to me when I manage to find some books here....) and that was why I started posting releases.... However, I think the value should be higher..... :thumbup:
Feb 26th, 2017, 8:38 am

I find television very educational. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. (Groucho Marx)
May 27th, 2018, 12:03 am
I agree. 1 way is way too low. As some has said it takes a lot of work and effort and your bound to get lurkers who use your stuff and not even have the gratitude to thank you. Though I dont know why some would want the extra wrz if they have in the 1000's. I think 10 wrz at a minimum is reasonable.
May 27th, 2018, 12:03 am

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.