Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 26th, 2007, 11:28 pm
The first time I found ppcwarez, I was looking for Textmaker, but I found a lot more software for my ppc. A WHOLE LOT more.

Now choosing over multiple titles over a single category like ppc OS system cleaners, Today apps, battery monitors etc, was daunting at best. Until I found the Top rated releases link at the top. I did get to find some pretty neat apps but I found out -as I delved further into the wondrous releases- that some REALLY SHOULD BE on the list, so that it'll be easier to find for those people who only want the best software on their ppc (like me, and most of the people here at PPCW)

So here's a suggestion:
Why not have the system give out 0.1WRZ$ or (some other amount) for every rating?

The reasoning behind it is that when people look for warez, once they find it they're too excited to think of anything else than to try it out fast. They often forget the original release post right away.

It might be the same with tenured posters here, once they reply to a thread or do some other task (like uploading releases and such), they too forget to mess with the rating meter at the upper right of the thread.

Having a reward system like this will make users of the site ever more on the lookout for releases they use to rate since they get something out of it, and it'll be beneficial to everyone as well.
Feb 26th, 2007, 11:28 pm
Feb 26th, 2007, 11:36 pm
lifehacker wrote:lol, already suggested: viewtopic.php?t=15619 :)

Aw what the heck...

Back to wishing that I'll be able to join the Orions tournament... :cry:
Feb 26th, 2007, 11:36 pm