Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Oct 2nd, 2017, 9:40 am
I know that Hulkload were offline recently and when they came back there seemed to be no problems downloading files from there. However I am now experiencing problems with no captchas appearing at all. There is no captcha box and only the words wrong captcha appearing above the wait time period.
Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing the same problem.
Any assistance would be appreciated. Many thanks.

merry60 wrote:The problem seems to be that the new Captcha system in Hulkload is getting blocked by built-in adblockers, mostly in Chrome but also Firefox. Update your browser or use a different one, and PM me if the problem persists.
Oct 2nd, 2017, 9:40 am
Oct 5th, 2017, 3:04 pm
Same happened to me. The captcha appears when Adblock for that site is disabled but then you get lots of popups.
Hulkload is TERRIBLE.
Oct 5th, 2017, 3:04 pm
Oct 16th, 2017, 3:58 am
I am having the same problem. I have used a combination of different browsers with ads both blocked and blocked and I am unable to access the file. Can we remove hulkload from the list of acceptable upload sites?

Update: Success! I did manage to download the file I was looking for from Hulkload. It just requires a lot of patience and all ad-blockers need to be turned off. There are many pop-ups and misdirections but if you persevere you shall find what you seek.
Oct 16th, 2017, 3:58 am
Oct 19th, 2017, 12:26 pm
Safari under OSX has the same problem. I would NEVER use one of these dowload sites WITHOUT an adblocker so I'll do without the book.
Oct 19th, 2017, 12:26 pm