Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Oct 5th, 2017, 5:04 am
I was wondering the same thing
Oct 5th, 2017, 5:04 am
Oct 5th, 2017, 6:09 am
It's also in your profile. Not sure if there's a direct link to your profile anywhere, but the easiest way I could come up with off the top of my head to get to your profile is like this.

Go to your control panel: ucp.php
Click on "Show your posts"
The link will have a number in the url - search.php?author_id=XXX&sr=posts (where I placed XXX)
Place that number in memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=XXX to get to your profile
Oct 5th, 2017, 6:09 am
Oct 5th, 2017, 1:52 pm
Disk4mat wrote:It's also in your profile. Not sure if there's a direct link to your profile anywhere, but the easiest way I could come up with off the top of my head to get to your profile is like this.

Go to your control panel: ucp.php
Click on "Show your posts"
The link will have a number in the url - search.php?author_id=XXX&sr=posts (where I placed XXX)
Place that number in memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=XXX to get to your profile

After going to control panel, I don't see 'show your posts'. I do see:
View unanswered posts, view active topics, view your topics, view your posts

Assuming you meant 'view your posts', the url for that is:
search.php?search_id=egosearch
and so doesn't show an author_id param.

But I found a way. At the top, where it shows Forums, Search, Members, Releases, IRC, Twitter, Downloader, click on Members. Search for your username and then click your name to view your profile.

Of course, this is only really relevant if your first post is a request (or your previous requests-only posts have expired) and you suddenly have no idea how much WRZ to put down.
Oct 5th, 2017, 1:52 pm
Oct 6th, 2017, 7:27 am
So the only way to check my WRZ balance is to post first?

The easiest way to check your balance is to open any one of your messages and click on your name.
Oct 6th, 2017, 7:27 am
Oct 6th, 2017, 2:01 pm
NovaPhoenix wrote:
So the only way to check my WRZ balance is to post first?

The easiest way to check your balance is to open any one of your messages and click on your name.

Yes... I was only asking since I'm a new user and hence had no non-expired postings and no messages. But now I'm ok. Thanks for the tip!
Oct 6th, 2017, 2:01 pm
Oct 6th, 2017, 2:38 pm
donate to anyone to see yours
Oct 6th, 2017, 2:38 pm