Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 18th, 2006, 4:36 am
I very strongly feel that only .LIT and MobiReader-format eBooks be allowed in our eBook section.

I can easily gnab gigabytes upon gigabytes of books in PDF-format as can anyone else using the most common of torrent searches. The real labour lies in someone filtering out the LIT-format books, etc.

NEWayz. My suggestions are NEEEEEVEEEEER lissened to so /me doesn't know why I's ever makes 'em but there u are -- I earned my 2 WRZ$ for the post.
Sep 18th, 2006, 4:36 am

M1NU51
Sep 18th, 2006, 1:06 pm
I don't agree- I really hate the M$ reader, and I'm not a fan of the mobireader either. I think ideally ebooks would be released in a variety of formats- lit, pdf, html, mobi.
Sep 18th, 2006, 1:06 pm

Retired administrator.
Sep 18th, 2006, 9:04 pm
lol, I read all suggestions I just dont always agree with them. If we limit the eBook section to only .lit and Mobireader format it will slow the releases down a lot. I personally also dont like .lit and convert them all to RepliGo anyways.
Sep 18th, 2006, 9:04 pm
Sep 21st, 2006, 3:49 am
I can understand the current position regarding formats. But for the record, I have and never will consider PDF as an ebook. Mostly because they are not formated for small screen rendering. People take a PDF with margins "as is" and disregard Adobe's recommended format for publishing ebooks for devices.

While LIT is my preferred format, I wouldnt mind seeing DOC and RTF included in the book section. Provided these document books had a working TOC.

I would also like to see file ext in the topic of releases. Every time I release a book I add (LIT) or (PDF) at the end. Searching for file format might be easier since you can see the ext in the topic title.
Sep 21st, 2006, 3:49 am
Nov 11th, 2007, 12:30 am
I think that any kind of format is allow, if someone wants a different file, let them convert it themselves.
Nov 11th, 2007, 12:30 am

great site!
want a laugh?
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=28221&start=195
check the jokes section